Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Previous BOTM threads > Seducing Samantha by R.E. Butler

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (last edited Sep 01, 2013 06:43PM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Seducing Samantha by R.E. Butler is our READER PICK for the month of September. You can find out more about the book here:

Seducing Samantha (Ashland Pride , #1) by R.E. Butler
Seducing Samantha

Be sure to check in and tell us what you think!

Content warning: This book is rated 18+

message 2: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments So glad you picked the book, hope everyone enjoys it. If so check out the Wolf Mates series as you first meet the Ashland Pride in book 3 of that series.

message 3: by Words Travler (last edited Sep 02, 2013 12:12AM) (new)

Words Travler | 21 comments I read it, skimmed most of it. Some parts were good, other I just couldn't get into. This book just didn't do it for me. Which is a shame, it sounded great.

message 4: by Erika (new)

Erika Just bought it and look forward to reading it this month!

Erika T.

message 5: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Bought it! Downloaded it! Scanned the first chapter and it sounds intriguing. It's #2 on my TBR list this month :-)

message 6: by Raiane (new)

Raiane Marcal | 1 comments I'm at about 3/4 of this book. It's a pretty easy read but not my kind of book. Not a lot of paranormal, it's more of a romance which is not my style, but still nice enough that I didn't get bored out of my mind and just quit reading it and skipping to the next one on my list.

message 7: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

I haven't started it yet. Couldn't complain about the price, though. Got sucked into one of the other books and can't stop reading it [*am .. so ... sleepy*]