New Adult Book Club discussion

Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1)
This topic is about Killing Sarai
Archived Monthly Group Reads > August 2013 - Killing Sarai - Will you read the sequel?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stacey Conrad (goodreadscomliterarymatchmaker) I can't decide if I want to read the next one or not. Both Sarai and Nic are such hard to like characters. I get why they are the way they are. .. but do I really want to go there?

message 2: by JMV (new) - rated it 5 stars

JMV (dboys) | 968 comments Yes, just so you can try to see where this story goes. I want to like them both and I want to see them together. But most of all, I want to see if she turns into a Him.

Janine | 2 comments I want to read cuz I think he is going to change for her......

Maxine B | 3 comments yes! i love that it is an unconventional love story. i honestly wouldn't mind it if they become a team.

Paxton Talk about two characters that need each other to heal . . .. I will definitely read the sequel.

Gabriela Scheinberg (gabileder) | 10 comments I absolutely loved this book and will most definately read the sequel!

Becky (dontgrumble) | 32 comments This was an awesome read, definitely going to read no. 2. It was unconventional and not the same story i keep seeing rewritten in slightly different ways in alot of the books i have read recently.