Shut Up & Read discussion

Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
This topic is about Frostbite
Archives > Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheri, Bookworm (last edited Sep 02, 2013 11:02AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sheri | 12327 comments Mod
Discuss as you read, but please use SPOILERS for those of us who haven't gotten as far as you!!! (Check out the 'some html is ok' box above the post box for spoiler tags.)

Happy reading!

Don't forget to enter September's BotM contest!
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Yzabel Ginsberg (yzabelginsberg) | 247 comments I started it yesterday, but I guess I'll finish soon--it's a fast read. I rolled my eyes at how some of the characters made the wrong decisions (well, some of them HAD to, or things wouldn't be interesting), but I also like how it's not necessarily the first culprit to come to mind who's actually guilty. (view spoiler)

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) i didn't like this one as much as the first book. the ending made up for the weak beginning and middle to me.

Sophia | 10 comments Finally finished this last night. I thought it was much better than the first book.

Kerry James (kerrii) | 6 comments I thought this was much better than the first book and enjoyed it enough that I went on to read book 3 immediately

Andy  | 44 comments It was pretty good though the rest of the books are even better! This one lacked a few things...