The Bookworms discussion

Septimus Heap (Septimus Heap, #1-4)
This topic is about Septimus Heap
Septimus Heap Role-Play > Wizard Tower

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) START!!!!!!!!

message 2: by sel (last edited Sep 12, 2013 08:11PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza was in the Wizard Tower, asking all the Ordinary Wizards she saw, if they had seen her dad. "He has sandy colored hair and kinda tall..." She was trying to explain to a wizard what her dad looked liked, but she wasn't sure if she was listening. "Oh,mmm. I don't know if I'd like a Sand Charm." The wizard said. "No, not a Charm, my FATHER. As in a HUMAN. A fellow Ordinary WIZARD."

message 3: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa walked into the Wizard Tower confidently. She had to appear as if she had a purpose there, or else she'd be kicked out immediately. She headed towards the stairs, ready to go up to the Charms Library. A good book should keep her mind off things for a while.

message 4: by sel (last edited Sep 12, 2013 09:40PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) "No, I never have heard of this Wizard you speak of." said the fifth Ordinary wizard Eliza had asked about her father. "Oh, ok." This was all starting to feel hopeless to her. No one seemed to know her father even though he was a very important wizard. Maybe I could see the Extraordinary Wizard! No, she((I'll just use Marcia/Sep)) wouldn't listen to some girl. I couldn't even get NEAR her. Eliza thought. Maybe if I did it without anyone knowing... She started up the stairs, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

message 5: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa sighed as she trudged along the steps. The stairs were smart and never turned for her, because she had no right to be there. Around the 5 or 6 floor, she stopped for a shirt break.

message 6: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza was confused. She thought the stairs would turn for her, for she was a wizard in training, but instead the stairs just stayed still. Urgh, this was gonna take longer than she thought. She started running up the steps.

message 7: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa heard the sound of quick footsteps somewhere below her. Her eyes widened slightly. If someone knew the stairs weren't turning because of her, they'd find out that she wasn't suppose to be there. She started walking up the stairs again, pretending like she was annoyed and perplexed that they weren't turning. She'd figured that she could fool whoever was coming into thinking she was just as confused as they were.

message 8: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza was huffing and puffing now. She was only on the 6th floor! "Why aren't these stupid stairs moving!?" she said stomping up the stairs. That was her mistake. The stairs gave a powerful, short burst of speed, knocking Eliza off her feet. She fell hard on the steps. "Ow!" She exclaimed.

message 9: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa felt the stairs jerk forward, then stop. Luckily, she had kept her balance but from the sound if it, the person below her hadn't faired as well. Even though it would be better not to draw attention to her self, she couldn't help but walking down to investigate. "You okay?" she called.

message 10: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Urgh" Eliza's bottom hurt. She heard someone yelling if she was okay from not far above. For some reason she thought she recognized the voice, but she hurt to much to figure it out. "Yep! Totally fine!" Eliza replied while trying to slowly get up. She winced as she tried to take a step. This was gonna take longer than she thought.

message 11: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Sure you don't need any hel-" Calyssa stopped short when she rounded the corner. It was the stupid daddy's girl, sitting in her butt like a helpless baby. "Never mind," she said stiffly. "I doubt YOU'D want help from a dirty girl like me."

message 12: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza winced even harder when she saw who the voice belonged to. "I said I was fine!" Eliza fought the pain and stood up all the way. She brushed off her cloak. "No wonder the stu-" she caught herself "stairs didn't move! You were on them! Can you get off them so I don't have to walk ALL the way up?" This girl always seemed to cause her problems.

message 13: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Look, I don't have a clue why the stupid stairs aren't working!" she lied. "These Wizards are always braking stuff!"

message 14: by sel (last edited Sep 13, 2013 08:30PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) "The stairs are NOT broken! It made me fall on my butt when I insulted it! YOU don't belong here!" Eliza exclaimed then lowered her voice to a whisper. "And you know it." She couldn't believe this girl was trying to lie to her.

message 15: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa narrowed her eyes at her. "I have the RIGHT to do what I want and not get questioned by stupid girls like you. Why don't you go back to looking for your special daddy and leave me alone?"

message 16: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Don't call me stupid! I don't think the Extraordinary Wizard'll appreciate filthy messengers in her Tower without her knowing!" Eliza anger was flaring when she heard the noise of footsteps. Someone was coming. "uh oh" Eliza began running up the steps despite her bruises. She was determined to get to a landing and hide before someone questioned where she was going.

message 17: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa looked up at her and followed, with a big smirk on her face. "What are you afraid of? After all, you have a right here, don't you?" she mocked.

message 18: by sel (last edited Sep 13, 2013 09:47PM) (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Of course I have a right being here!" Eliza defended, whispering as loud as she dared. She looked back, but couldn't see who was coming up the stairs. Whoever it was was probably wondering why the stairs weren't moving.

message 19: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "You're terrible at lying," Calyssa said gleefully. She was enjoying this almost too much. Miss Perfect was sneaking about the Wizard Tower!

message 20: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "You are too! Acting like you didn't know why the stairs stopped! Now keep your voice down! You're DEFINITELY not supposed to be here!" Eliza reached the landing and acted like she was just walking along, minding her own business.

message 21: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "You know, if you don't want to look suspicious, I wouldn't be angrily whispering," she said calmly, strolling forward with her hands in her pockets. "Really, haven't you ever broken a rule before?" She couldn't help but smirk. Of course Miss Perfect had never done anything bad.

message 22: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "I don't need help from you. And that's none of you business!" Eliza exclaimed, but she tried to have a calmer voice. She breathed in and out, using her mother's technique of relaxation. MOTHER! Eliza had forgotten why she was searching for her father in the first place, with all the falling and sneaking.

message 23: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa laughed loudly. "I'll take that as a 'no'. Now why would a daddy's girl like you be walking around the Wizard Tower without permission?"'

message 24: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Shhhhh! I'm NOT walking around without permission! I just don't want to be ambushed by a million questions, like SOMEONE is doing right now!" The foot steps were getting closer.

message 25: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa smirked and wrapped her arm around her. She made sure to rub off as much dirt as possible. "Don't be so mean. After all, we're just two friends touring the Wizard Tower," she said in a voice filled with hidden sarcasm.

message 26: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza was holding her breath and was trying with all her might not to cause a scene. The Wizard was almost at the landing. "Get your grubby. arm. off. my. shoulder. NOW!" Eliza said out of the side of her mouth. They could see curly, straw colored hair coming up the stairs.

((Aww ;P I wish i was Calyssa or Eliza right now.))

message 27: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments ((O..M...G.. Sep!!!!! Should one of us Roleplay him?))

Calyssa let go, snickering. "Looks like you've got a spot of dirt on your cloak there." She was oblivious to the approaching Wizard, because she was too busy laughing.

message 28: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) ((Yeah you can, just base his personality on the books.))

Eliza went pale. It was her life-long dream to meet the Extraordinary Wizard and the Apprentice. She thought she might faint. "The... That's the..." Was all she could say as the Apprentice came into view.

message 29: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa looked up an saw an older boy walk into the room. "That's the what?" Then she realized he was wearing bright green robes. Then she caught the look on Eliza's face and burst out laughing.

Septimus walked in the room to pick up some supplies for Marcia. He noticed two girls staring at him, one laughing pretty loudly and the other with wide eyes and a look of awe. He walked over to a shelf and tried not to blush.

message 30: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza shook herself. The messenger was laughing hard next to her. Did she not know who the wizard was?? She slapped the girl on the arm and pulled her out of the view boy. "What are you laughing at?" Eliza asked in a whisper.

message 31: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Your face!" She said in between laughs. "You looked ridiculous!"

Septimus tried to ignore them and focus on his work, but they were being quite loud. At least one of them was, while the other was whispering something angrily.

message 32: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza was hurt. "Their my role models. Of course I'm gonna be star-struck! Don't YOU have any any people you look up to??? Probably not." She wouldn't think this girl would say even if she DID have one.

message 33: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments That question caught her off guard. "Well.... What's so cool about a role model?"

message 34: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Ah, well, they help you make better choices and, in my case, help you believe in yourself. They help encourage you to be better and... I don't know, you want to be like them." Eliza tried to explain forgetting to whisper. Didn't this girl know anything? "Everyone needs some role models. At least that's what I think. My are the Extraordinary Wizard and the Apprentice."

message 35: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Septimus blinked in surprise upon hearing this. He smiled slightly and continued to gather Charms and other stuff for Marcia.

"Then I DEFINITELY don't have a role model," Calyssa snorted. Truthly, she felt a little jealous. Eliza had a chance at becoming important, while she would probably be running messages all her life.

message 36: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza shrugged, "Your loss." was all she said. She felt little bad but, it was fault.

message 37: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "So," she asked, lowering her voice for once. "Are you gonna go talk to him?"

message 38: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) " Are you crazy! I'm just a wizard in training! They don't want to talk to some Wizard!" Eliza would NOT be able to talk to the Extraordinary Wizard, she couldn't even talk to the Apprentice. She didn't know why she thought she could.

message 39: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa frowned slightly. "You're a wizard in training? Wow..." She figured that would be really cool, but quickly banished the thought from her head. "Whatever. How hard can it be to talk to some dude?"

message 40: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) Eliza thought she saw some amazement in the girl voice but she quickly covered it. " He's not just some dude, but fine!" She marched out from behind the shelf and got into her talkative mode. " Hello! I'm Eliza and this is my friend, um..." She pulled the messenger out from behind the shelf. She stared at her for a sec then announced," Elle... I guess. We think you and the Extraordinary Wizard are amazing!" Eliza was saying, her voice full of enthusiasm.

message 41: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Septimus blushed a bit and looked at the two. "Thanks, you guys. And er... I've been instructed to say this, but Marcia doesn't really like people walking around the tower..."

"Don't worry, we're running an errand for an Ordinary Wizard," Calyssa lied smoothly.

message 42: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Yeah, we just wanted to say you guys do a great job. Do you know my father? He works with Madam Marcia, but is late coming home. I didn't know if you knew where he was... I'm kinda worried." Eliza really hoped he knew where her father was, it would save her LOTS of trouble.

message 43: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Sorry, but I don't know your father," Septimus said, sincerely sorry.

Calyssa mentally rolled her eyes. Of course the ExtraOrdinary Apprentice wasn't going to know who Eliza's father was! Did she really believe that her dad was more important than the many other Wizards?

message 44: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Oh well, it has been a honor meeting you. Come on... umm...Friend." Eliza said while pulling the messenger out of the room. She didn't really know what to do. She could try her Extraordinary Wizard idea, but she doubted that'll work.

message 45: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa pulled her arm out of Eliza's grasp as soon as they were back in the staircase. "Elle? Really? Do I LOOK like an Elle?"

message 46: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Umm...no. I just said the first name that popped into my head. I don't really know your name! You look more like...mmm..." Eliza answered and then stood there in thought.

message 47: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments Calyssa groaned loudly. "Oh, THIS ought to be good!" She started to trudge up the stairs again. The Charms library was towards the top of the tower, and she was only on the 8th floor.

message 48: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Hey! Elle's better than Sue or Betsy!" Eliza shouted and started running after her. "And now you know my name, but I don't know yours!"

message 49: by Hakuna (new)

Hakuna Matata (hakuna_matata) | 176 comments "Why should I tell you? For all I know, you just want to report me," she shot back, refusing to slow down.

message 50: by sel (new)

sel (lvagirl) "Fine! I'll just keep guessing." Eliza said stubbornly. " Umm... let's see... Kate? No... Cindy? Ur... Kelly??? Or Bella...wait no..."

« previous 1