Roleplay!!!! discussion

Hey

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina Hey guys. As you may have noticed, we're on a fresh new restart to everything.

So what kind of roleplays would you guys want?

Jackson Dane -son of Ares moorhous (Waca-Wacahaha) | 11 comments Continuing book roleplays haha

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 703 comments Mod
yeah

I think we should wither start our own story plot or go with another stories.

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah...post something...anything...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hayyyy! guys, it's panda saver, if you guys remember me....

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina Pretty sure I do!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

hey Karina!!! sorry i had to delete my account, but someone hacked it. what happened to the rps??

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina um they all died.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

o...

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina yeah.

Lets just see what we can.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

okay

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments OH MY GOODNESS I FOUND IT!!!!!! *Kisses Screen*

Found what?

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments This group! It was the very first one I joined in Goodreads, and I made a character for it, and I was looking for it but I had thought I had left this group, and I JUST FOUND IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments This group! It was the very first one I joined in Goodreads, and I made a character for it, and I was looking for it but I had thought I had left this group, and I JUST FOUND IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments I know!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Whoa. Spazzy computer.

This group was my first too and it closed down! :(!! Sad!!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments We should bring it back to life!!!

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina This was not my first group, but i like it all the same :D we've been trying but with no luck.

message 25: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (last edited Oct 02, 2009 10:21PM) (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 15 comments Well... It's now officially my job to bring groups back to life. Not OFFICIAL official, but... you know. Ish. So I shall do so!

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina Yay!! You'll have better luck than I do!