New Adult Book Club discussion

Arcadia
This topic is about Arcadia
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived RIRI 2014 & below > #75 - Arcadia

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 500 comments There are unlimited copies of this book in pdf and ibook formats. As usual you have 3 weeks to post a review on goodreads and share a link to it here. Reviews on other sites are appreciated but not required.

Title: Arcadia
Author: Mandana Towhidy
Genre: YA/NA contemporary

Description:

Populated by rockers, Deadheads, misfits, skinheads, Goths, surfers, preppies, cheerleaders, and jocks, ARCADIA by Mandana Towhidy is a Fast Times at Ridgemont High for the Metal years. It's an honest story of Ronnie and her friends (Ezze, Tess, Ash, and Syd), teen girls in the heart of the Hollywood Metal scene during the late 80s/early 90s, ruling it in their own way, with or without the boys, and having the time of their lives: scrounging dimes for burritos, ducking the hallway narcs, getting stoned in the parking lot, and hitching rides to the next party to get wasted, all before noon on a school day. And in the world of Hollywood where more is all you need, Ronnie discovers happiness in Metal and friends and learning to see through the games and the "perfect-ness" of it all. Long Hair Rocks...Again!

To sign up to review please leave a comment here with your email address and choice of book format. Copies will be sent to all who sign up and you will then have 3 weeks to share a link to your review here.

message 2: by ♥Trish♥ (new)

♥Trish♥ | 25 comments OMG Yes please!

bucbaby1@gmail.com mobi

Shelby (smead29) | 17 comments I'd like to review :)
slmead29@comcast.net mobi

Alwaysreadingbooks - Reading Drinking and Relaxing (alwaysreadingbooks) | 281 comments I would love to review this
Chill462000@yahoo.com. Mobi please

Cindy | 25 comments I would like to review. alexcindy@msn.com mobi please.

~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews (sizzlingpages) soulthinking@gmail.com epub please
This sounds good.

Hannah (Broc's Bookcase) (brocsbookcase) | 50 comments This looks really interesting. PDF pretty please!
brocsbookcase@gmail.com thanks! :)

Julie (nocturnallupine) PDF please. lupos120022002@hotmail.com

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments hi everyone...!

this is mandana...the author. i just wanted to let you all know the book is available to read in Epub and Mobi formats, too (in addition to pdf and ibooks)...they are in proof form because the cool smaller lightning bolts don't really work and we're still figuring out how to keep those little gremlins in the ebook versions (they are fine in ibooks, though). aside from a stray little bolt, the links all work fine as do the large bolts at the beg and end of the book. and everything else is good to go. i would just keep in mind that for the smaller lightning bolts, to ignore them and use the pink highlighted words, should you want to hear the song that corresponds with that passage (they are linked to the youtube channel/videos with the songs). oh...this book has a soundtrack in case you have no idea what i'm talking about. :)

thx for your interest, i hope you like it and best!!!! \m/

ps if you need/would like...here is a good review of the book and the bbc interview.

http://www.vice.com/read/mandana-towh...

message 10: by Kara (new) - added it

Kara (kb76) | 10 comments karbr76@yahoo.com
mobi please :)

Carrie  (icanhasbooks) Oh wow, yes please

carriepenney@gmail.com
mobi or pdf

message 12: by Shannon (last edited Sep 01, 2013 09:00PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shannon (skeith242004) | 8 comments I would like to read and review this one! I prefer epub, but pdf will also work. My e-mail is skeith242004@yahoo.com.
Thanks so much!

message 13: by Faye (new) - rated it 3 stars

Faye | 75 comments epub please
stelle.redrose@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Cinthia (cinthiah) jchill34@yahoo.com epub

message 15: by Kiana (new)

Kiana (kale22) | 7 comments Yes please abnmp76@gmail.com

message 16: by Kiana (new)

Kiana (kale22) | 7 comments Whichever I have kindle for iPad, nook for iPad or iBooks

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Kiana wrote: "Whichever I have kindle for iPad, nook for iPad or iBooks"

ibooks will have the most interactive goodness in it. :)

Shannon (skeith242004) | 8 comments I can also do an ibooks copy, if that's easier. :)

message 19: by Kiana (new)

Kiana (kale22) | 7 comments I'm not picky I can do any, I would just be happy to be a reviewer.

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Shannon wrote: "I can also do an ibooks copy, if that's easier. :)"

whichever you prefer! but i think ibooks has the most fun interactive pieces inside of it. but whatever you prefer. they're all ready and we fixed the gremlins in the epub and mobi files.

thanks again! \m/

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Kiana wrote: "I'm not picky I can do any, I would just be happy to be a reviewer."
whichever you prefer :) \m/

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments i had some free time and let laura know that i could send out the books to help her out. i have emailed all the people who requested mobi and epub editions. if you wanted an ibook or pdf, i will get the codes and the pdfs to you tomorrow or later tonight.

stay tuned and thanks again! \m/

message 23: by ♥Trish♥ (last edited Sep 12, 2013 03:57AM) (new)

♥Trish♥ | 25 comments Oh mobi or pdf please, I forgot to put it in my original post.

bucbaby1@Gmail.com

Shannon (skeith242004) | 8 comments I guess I'll do ibooks, please.
Thank you!

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments ♥Trish♥Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews♥ wrote: "Oh mobi or pdf please, I forgot to put it in my original post.

bucbaby1@Gmail.com"

i think i did send you a mobi edition, right?

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Shannon wrote: "I guess I'll do ibooks, please.
Thank you!"

okay. :)

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments okay...i think everyone should have received their copies now whether you wanted epub, mobi, pdf or ibooks. if you have not received an email with your copy or code, please let me know. but i think everyone has their books now. plz enjoy and thx again for wanting to read it! i hope you'll be stoked with the book!

best! \m/

message 28: by ♥Trish♥ (new)

♥Trish♥ | 25 comments Mandana wrote: "♥Trish♥Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews♥ wrote: "Oh mobi or pdf please, I forgot to put it in my original post.

bucbaby1@Gmail.com"
i think i did send you a mobi edition, right?"

Yes :)

Julie (nocturnallupine) I've not received a copy. I asked for mobi
My e-mail is lupos120022002@hotmail.com

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Julie wrote: "I've not received a copy. I asked for mobi
My e-mail is lupos120022002@hotmail.com"

hi...! sorry, julie. i was sure i didn't miss anyone. i have just sent it to you. let me know that you got it. :) \m/

Julie (nocturnallupine) Got it now. Thanks very muchly.

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Julie wrote: "Got it now. Thanks very muchly."you're welcome :) thx for reading it :) (everyone)

message 33: by Faye (new) - rated it 3 stars

Faye | 75 comments I still have not received my copy yet...
stelle.redrose@yahoo.com ~ epub pls.
Thanks! :)

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Wynstelle wrote: "I still have not received my copy yet...
stelle.redrose@yahoo.com ~ epub pls.
Thanks! :)"

hi...! it's been sent! let me know if you get it! :)

Hannah (Broc's Bookcase) (brocsbookcase) | 50 comments I haven't received a copy? :(

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments I resent it to you. I tried to get it to you 2 days ago. let me know :)

Hannah (Broc's Bookcase) (brocsbookcase) | 50 comments Got it! *happy dance* THANKS! :)

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments woohoo! :) \m/

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments AlwaysReadingBooks wrote: "Thanks for the opportunity. Here is my review

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

wow! great! thanks! :) awesome! \m/

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments AlwaysReadingBooks wrote: "Thanks for the opportunity. Here is my review

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

how come your review isn't showing under the book, but on your link it is connected to the book. ? i wanted to make sure it was on the book's page.

Shannon (skeith242004) | 8 comments http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Here is the link to my review. Thanks for allowing me to read and review it!

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Shannon wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Here is the link to my review. Thanks for allowing me to read and review it!"

yea!!! woohoo! awesome! thank you! i'm so glad you liked it! :)

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Shannon wrote: "http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...
Here is the link to my review. Thanks for allowing me to read and review it!"
i am working on a new book actually! :) thx again.

message 46: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 10 comments I would love to read it twilight12008@yahoo.com.au

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Rebecca wrote: "I would love to read it twilight12008@yahoo.com.au"
hi rebecca...

it's avail as pdf, mobi, ibooks (the most fun) and epub. please let me now which format you would like... and thanks! :)

message 48: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 10 comments Mandana wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I would love to read it twilight12008@yahoo.com.au"
hi rebecca...

it's avail as pdf, mobi, ibooks (the most fun) and epub. please let me now which format you would like... and than..."

Can I have it pdf formst please

Mandana (mandanatowhidy) | 32 comments Rebecca wrote: "Mandana wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I would love to read it twilight12008@yahoo.com.au"
hi rebecca...

it's avail as pdf, mobi, ibooks (the most fun) and epub. please let me now which format you would ..."

just emailed it to you. let me know if you got it!

message 50: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 10 comments Mandana wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "Mandana wrote: "Rebecca wrote: "I would love to read it twilight12008@yahoo.com.au"
hi rebecca...

it's avail as pdf, mobi, ibooks (the most fun) and epub. please let me now which f..."

Hi received but want let me save in pdf

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.