Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
This topic is about Pivot Point
Past Reads > Pivot Point

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
Pivot Point by Kasie West

Knowing the outcome doesn’t always make a choice easier . . .

Addison Coleman’s life is one big “What if?” As a Searcher, whenever Addie is faced with a choice, she can look into the future and see both outcomes. It’s the ultimate insurance plan against disaster. Or so she thought. When Addie’s parents ambush her with the news of their divorce, she has to pick who she wants to live with—her father, who is leaving the paranormal compound to live among the “Norms,” or her mother, who is staying in the life Addie has always known. Addie loves her life just as it is, so her answer should be easy. One Search six weeks into the future proves it’s not.

In one potential future, Addie is adjusting to life outside the Compound as the new girl in a Norm high school where she meets Trevor, a cute, sensitive artist who understands her. In the other path, Addie is being pursued by the hottest guy in school—but she never wanted to be a quarterback’s girlfriend. When Addie’s father is asked to consult on a murder in the Compound, she’s unwittingly drawn into a dangerous game that threatens everything she holds dear. With love and loss in both lives, it all comes down to which reality she’s willing to live through . . . and who she can’t live without.

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) I just finished reading this book. Oh my god, so good! this book was just fantastic, from the writing style to the plot to the alternate realities to the romance... GAH! I need book 2 now! :(

Laura K I really really enjoyed this first installment in the series/trilogy, whichever it is. Loved the characters-- Addie and Trevor. Laila is a kick-ass and funny best friend. Looking forward to the next PIVOT POINT book.

message 4: by Jennifer, The Paranormal One (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer (ivashkovlover) | 3376 comments Mod
I LOVED this book! The two worlds were weaved so well! I loved the way you could see some of the same things happen in both choices. I really liked both Duke and Trevor. Even though Duke wanted to know his future at first I believe he really cared about her.

Tracey (addicted_to_reading) this was a great book. i loved the alternating chapters. both plot lines were good enough to have their own book. i am so excited to read the second book.

Emily Donnellan (fallingforya) | 67 comments You can check out my review here

I also really liked this book and how the different choices weaved together. I also liked the mystery and the thriller aspect the story takes on toward the end.

Angela | 1 comments I really loved Pivot point :) But the ending...*cries* can't wait for Split Second:d

message 8: by LR (new) - rated it 4 stars

LR (lrg367) I want to read this book so much!, it looks wonderful; but i have so many others to read first!