Book BFFs discussion

Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall, #1)
This topic is about Let the Sky Fall
Archived BOTM Discussions > Sep BOTM: Chapters 13-27 Discussion: Let The Sky Fall

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa, OCD BFF (new) - rated it 2 stars

Melissa (melstephensbooks) | 405 comments Mod
We will be reading Chapters 13-27 between September 7-12.
We can chat spoiler free until the 12th - September 13th we are open to spoilers.

Patrice (njbooklover) I actuall finished this book on 9/13. I really liked it. I didn't anticipate that I would like it so much. I hope everyone else enjoys it too!!
Once I got through Ch27, I had to keep going. I like how things progressed and I needed to find out what would happen and why her mother was acting like such a jerk toward her own daughter. Selfish, selfish, selfish... that's all I can say....

message 3: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Church (lindsaychurch) I'm glad to hear that Patrice!!! I'm struggling to enjoy it so now I have hope!!! :D

Patrice (njbooklover) Hang in there Lindsay. There are times when I am not in the right frame of mind to enjoy a certain genre and therefore do not "get into" the story as quickly as I would like to.

message 5: by Angela M, Bossy BFF (new) - rated it 1 star

Angela  M | 491 comments Mod
I'm glad to hear it picks up after Chapter 27. I'm pretty bored right now. lol I'm on Chapter 22 so I think I can push through!