Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

White Cat (Curse Workers, #1)
This topic is about White Cat
White Cat Discussions > Final Thoughts

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angie, YA lovin mod!! (new) - added it

Angie | 2687 comments Mod
Now that you are finished with the book what do you think? Will you read the rest of the series? (no spoilers for future books in this thread please). What did you think of the plot twists and the red herrings?

Emily Donnellan (fallingforya) | 34 comments I really enjoyed this book, upon finishing I thought it was kind of 3 stars-ish and I was up in the air about continuing. But as I kept thinking about it I realized just how much I liked the characters, concept, and wanted to re-visit that world. I actually just bought Red Glove so hopefully the second book is just as good!

message 3: by Tessa (last edited Sep 20, 2013 06:24PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Tessa | 22 comments I really liked White Cat. There were a lot of twists and turns though some of them were cliché. The plot and characters kept me entertained. The ending caught me off guard and I feel so bad for Cassel. I think that underneath everything he is a good guy. His family situation left him as a criminal. I am still do not know if I pity or hate Cassel's family. I just got Red Glove so I will find out. I can't wait to read it!

Veronica | 42 comments love this series

message 5: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I loved this book way more that the Tithe series. I think Holly Black really got the voice down on this one. This book inspired me so much, and I always recommend it to people.