YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

The Testing (The Testing, #1)
This topic is about The Testing
Archived > September 2013 BOTM: The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments September 2013 BOTM is The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau. Please read this great YA Dystopian book and participate in our monthly group discussion. This is a place to pose questions and debate ideas, characters, philosophies and just plain tell us what you think about The Testing. Enjoy!

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments How is the BOTM read going for everyone? Who has finished The Testing?

E.R. Arroyo I read it right before it came out. I really enjoyed it.

Heather DeChaume | 27 comments I have the book. I just haven't had time to read it yet. I feel like I've been reading the same two books forever because I only have a little bit of time to read now. :(

Jenelle | 21 comments I just finished! I liked it, thought it was a good read

Heather DeChaume | 27 comments I really liked this book. Although, I did find some aspects to be unoriginal.

Megan (mosher2007) | 3 comments I thought taht it was really good. If you are a fan of The Hunger Games and Divergent then I would recommend this book.

message 8: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 12 comments Megan wrote: "I thought taht it was really good. If you are a fan of The Hunger Games and Divergent then I would recommend this book."

I loved both, so guess that means this is getting moved up the TBR. :)

Bethany I just finished this and LOVED it!!

message 10: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 12 comments I'm glad to hear that. I've been contemplating reading this book a lot lately, but many reviews say it's like other dystopian books out there, and not original. Glad to hear that it's good.

message 11: by E.R. (new) - rated it 4 stars

E.R. Arroyo It's similar to others, yes, but I still thought it was well worth the read.

message 12: by Brianna (new)

Brianna | 12 comments E.R. wrote: "It's similar to others, yes, but I still thought it was well worth the read."

Oh good, I can handle similar. :)
I'm a lot less nervous about reading it now, so thanks for that.