Ask Nenia Campbell discussion

Social chats > What fantasy world would you want to live in? What fantasy world would you have to go kicking and screaming?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
Personally, I think it would be super cool to live in either the Harry Potter world or Narnia.

I would hate to live in Oceania from 1984, the world in Fahrenheit 451 (NO BOOKS! D:), or the Brave New World world.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna (annamatsuyama) | 27 comments Northern Lights AU could be a nice place to live but only if I was a witch and not a human. Narnia is cool place too but only not in the White Witch reign. And of course the Middle-earth but only if I was an elf.

But all these worlds have their evil supernatural beings, wars and all that like the REAL world :(

Even in Oceania there was a privileged 1% and if I was one of them it wouldn't be so bad, right?

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 213 comments Mod
OMG. Yes. I loved His Dark Materials - but I'd only want to live there if it meant getting a daemon. ;)

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo (jo_mafalda) | 12 comments Awesome thread :D
I would also love to live in Harry Potter world :D

And to hate?
Although I do love the A song of Ice and Fire world it's a brutal one! And if I was a character I just know, I would be killed quite early in the story line,aha.