Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)
This topic is about Through the Zombie Glass
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles #2) → Start Date: October 1, 2013

Comments Showing 1-50 of 89 (89 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Join Mandiann, Trisha and I for the second book in the White Rabbit Chronicles!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I will try to join but do not think I will get my book in time. I will keep everyone posted.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments Hopefully you do!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Oh yay Ashyln, thank's for making the thread! I'm jumping in on this one FOR SURE! I'll be sure to invite Jordan, she read the first one with me. When does the book come out?

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, I looked and the book actually comes out September 24th. I have it on order at my Library, so I'll have it available that day. Yay! I'm so excited. I probably should get the first one out again and review the ending.... It's been about 6 months since I read that one...

message 6: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yay! thank you for making the thread Ashlyn! I can't wait!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments Ashlyn wrote: "Hopefully you do!"

I hope so too!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments How long has it been since all of you read Alice in Zombieland? I need a refresher if anyone has read it recently!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I read it back in May.

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I read it in July, but I can't remember how it ended.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I loved book 1! On a waiting list, so I don't know for sure when I'll get the book.

message 12: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments lol I think I may be the only one here who didn't like book 1

:D but I have faith I'll like book 2! I know you guys will help convince me !

message 13: by Chelsea (new) - added it

Chelsea (chelc13) | 997 comments I will try to join if I can get the book. Loved the first one!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Oh wow, I loved Book one. I ATE IT UP, lol! But Trisha, knowing what i know about your reading style I can see why you wouldn't like it! I'm glad you're willing to try this one tho! :-)

message 15: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Yeah, I really love my zombie books
and this one wasn't really a zombie book. So I think I was just disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it would be

I think I'll like book 2 more now that I know what to expect

Amanda | 4439 comments I'll join if I get the book from my library in time. Right now they have not ordered it yet.

message 17: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Fingers crossed Amanda! I hope you can join!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Trisha wrote: "Yeah, I really love my zombie books
and this one wasn't really a zombie book. So I think I was just disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it would be

I think I'll like book 2 more now that I ..."

I'm thinking we'll be seeing more of the Zombie Side in this one Trisha. I sure hope so. It was the romance that got me, lol!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Trisha wrote: "Fingers crossed Amanda! I hope you can join!"

Ditto from me. I made my library order it, lol!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, I got a bit of an early start because I know I'll need it to keep up with everything I have going on!

FABULOUS so far, lol. I'm only on page 40 but I love it. Hope it keeps up!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments I am still waiting for my copy. 2 people ahead of me at the library.

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I got it this morning :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments OMG it's gonna be such a story - the Prologue had me upset already! I didn't realize this was going to be SO LONG! Youza!

476 pages. 28 chapters. Wow!

message 24: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments argh, I don't have my copy yet..... I'm first in line but they are still prepping them to be released to us patrons

I'll catch up as soon as I get it :(

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments It's cool Trisha. We don't technically start until tomorrow and it's a pretty big book! You read so fast, I'm sure you'll still beat me! :-)

Amanda | 4439 comments I'm not going to be able to join in. My library has the book ordered but they have not received them yet and they will still have to process them when they do. I am first in line to get the book when they do get the order which will hopefully be soon, but I'm not counting on it.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Amanda wrote: "I'm not going to be able to join in. My library has the book ordered but they have not received them yet and they will still have to process them when they do. I am first in line to get the book ..."

Ok ladies. The thread will be here and I stalk them all, so jump on in when your copies arrive in your hands!

message 28: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments yay!!!!! My copy should be there tomorrow!!!! :D

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Whoot!!!!! Yay Trisha!!!!

Mandiann (goodreadscommandiann) | 7529 comments Amanda wrote: "I'm not going to be able to join in. My library has the book ordered but they have not received them yet and they will still have to process them when they do. I am first in line to get the book ..."

I am 3rd on the list at my library so I won't be reading for a bit either. Hopefully we get ours around the same time and can read together.

message 31: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments ugh, so bummed
went to go pick up my book today and the library was CLOSED! :(

I'll get it tomorrow!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I still haven't started yet :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, that works great. I'm about 40 pages in, but I wanted to finish up Hunger, and I wanted to get my 5 chapters of Dark Triumph in.

Also, I started What a boy Needs today, on my phone and i love it so far. <3 Jayden!!!!!

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I think we'll pretty much be at the same point when everyone gets their acts together, lololol!

Gisbelle | 27299 comments lol too many books!!! I'm distracted

Ashlyn | 2085 comments I've read through chapter one. It's pretty good so far.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Been a long time since I read the first book, I had to think REALLY hard about what happened at the end!

Amanda | 4439 comments Mandiann wrote: "Amanda wrote: "I'm not going to be able to join in. My library has the book ordered but they have not received them yet and they will still have to process them when they do. I am first in line t..."

Yeah that would be nice. Fingers crossed.

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Finished the first 5 chapters just now. Wow! A lot to take in. Can't wait to hear what you all think.

message 40: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Okay I'm one chapter in
Ill definitely catch up tomorrow! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I am at page 145. I love this book, love it! I put on my status update that I wish i could just sit and read because this book deserves to be read in one sitting, cover to cover!

There is so much going on that we don't see yet and I can't wait to find out what the secrets are!

Also, can I just say how much i LOVE Emma?!?! She is so awesome!

And I'm worried about Kat and her Kidneys. I'm afraid we may lose her in this book. :-(

Chrissa (chrissahilar-u) | 6 comments Hi guys! OMG! Thank God I found this page. I'm so excited!! I am so dying to talk to someone right now about this book. I just finished it and I love it! Can't wait for you guys to finish this! :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Yay Chrissa! I'm so glad you loved it! I'm about 30% of the way through and YOUZA already!

Lots of stuff at play right now!

message 44: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments Chrissa wrote: "Hi guys! OMG! Thank God I found this page. I'm so excited!! I am so dying to talk to someone right now about this book. I just finished it and I love it! Can't wait for you guys to finish this! :)"

yay! I'm glad you found us too!!!

I just have a few books to finish up and then I'm sitting down with this one again!
I'll start posting in a few hours :D

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments I am on page 170 and up to chapter 10... This book is fantastic.

(view spoiler)

Veronica. (view spoiler)

message 46: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Trisha | 31440 comments okay, I'm at chapter 7
but I'll be done with 10 before I stop tonight

but for up to 7

Ali (view spoiler)

Cole (view spoiler)

Gavin (view spoiler)

so far this book is a frustrating bundle of questions.....

Chrissa (chrissahilar-u) | 6 comments Becky wrote: "Yay Chrissa! I'm so glad you loved it! I'm about 30% of the way through and YOUZA already!

Lots of stuff at play right now!"

Yeah! Oh my I'm so excited for you! You're totally right! Veronica's (view spoiler)

Chrissa (chrissahilar-u) | 6 comments Trisha wrote: "Chrissa wrote: "Hi guys! OMG! Thank God I found this page. I'm so excited!! I am so dying to talk to someone right now about this book. I just finished it and I love it! Can't wait for you guys to ..."

I'm so ecstatic right now! Hope you'll like it! :) And I can't spoil anything right now so I don't want to give comments about the book yet. But hopefully all your questions will be answered. :)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ok, I just can't stop reading this book. And that's bad cuz I have visitors coming I need to clean for, lol and I'm hungry, and I have many other books to read, lol!

I have finished through chapter 16, I'm on page 268. I can't believe all that has happened and I'm seriously worried AND freaked out all at the same time!

Dr. Bendari (view spoiler)

Z.A. (view spoiler)

Cole (view spoiler)

Gavin (view spoiler)

Veronica (view spoiler)

Mr. Ankh (view spoiler)

Still worried about Kat and her kidneys. And Poor Nana. :-(

Ok I think that's all. (view spoiler)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments AARRGGHH bad bad bad bad bad.

Ali (view spoiler)

« previous 1