Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯] discussion

General! > ᴍᴏᴅ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀɪᴛᴏɴ

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Name:

Number Of Comments:

Reason You Should Be Mod:

Ideas:

message 2: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Name: Somebody, real name Summer is you really need to know

Number Of Comments: 1...For the moment, but like in the Dead Post Society, those numbers will rise up. And if it's anything like Mystic Island is for me, it might go to around a thousand. Remember it's a new roleplay in general, and I'm already planning on making characters for it.

Reason You Should Be Mod: Because I have a lot to offer for the group, and often times I get on while you aren't. And in that time I could approve characters as well as better the group. I'm a fan of the idea of the plot and everything so far, and I'll probably make a lot of places. :)

Ideas:
~Adding places and such
~Helping people with introductions as well as how to leave amazingly if they want a kick arse death.
~Anything I can think of, those it might take a while before I get any pure genius ones.
~Giving plot ideas so that we keep everything interesting for the roleplayers, that tends to help a lot with keeping people active.
~Maybe even helping with developing characters throughout the roleplay.

Other:
~Sorry I haven't been as active today, I've been writing a pretty big review on a book that got to my feels so many times.
~I do have to do to school for around 7 hours and I do have homework every day so sorry for when I'm not on
~I will make a lot of characters, though usually mostly males. Just how I roll.
~I think I have a lot to offer for the group, and apparently other groups as well seeing as I'm a MOD in 17 other groups, so I will be a little busy.

squirrel-cheeks Name: Squirrel Cheeks

Number Of Comments: One so far

Reason You Should Be Mod: I have some experiments. I am active every day, and I'm rarely offline, I always check for new post like if someone made a person, or whatever. I love the idea and want it to be more popular. I will invite people, even if I don't get it, and I always am active with every single one of my groups. I love RPing and hope you pick me.

Ideas: You could add more places, I know like you just made it, but it would be a good idea. Maybe a few more people for other members to be, or something like that. Creating twist and helping people with there deaths. ~Squirrel Cheeks

message 4: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Both accepted! PLEASE invite!!

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Oh! What would you like your titles to be?

squirrel-cheeks thank you

message 7: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Sargent? Or Maybe Commander?

squirrel-cheeks Avril *Revenge is Like A ghost* wrote: "Oh! What would you like your titles to be?"

Colonel

message 9: by Ken (last edited Sep 01, 2013 08:28AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo)
Name: CrushonBrendenCote. Skeletor.

Number Of Comments: 1

Reason You Should Be Mod: I want to help others, answer questions. It will help with my mod experience. I have many ideas and I can expand this group. I also can help people with grammar and stuff.

Ideas: Ideas, eh? Well, If I think about it hard enough and see what is there, then I will have some, I don't know what Task Force is so I have to think logically about the ideas for a while. But, you should add more places, and more types of people.

Title: Lieutenant

message 10: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Oh! Can I go by Caption or something? XD I just had a thought. And didn't you take my Commander idea? I like it. Now everyone is taking a sort of rank!

message 11: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I like the ranks idea, it is actually working for this group

message 12: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments I never thought of it that way, till I suggested Squirrl to go by Chief just because it was lower than me XD

message 13: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Approved!!

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I like cheif better than lieutenant any way

message 15: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments So sorry I wasn't notified!!! I'm going to limit to 4 mods for now. But once more join ill add you.

Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯]

unread topics | mark unread