Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯] discussion

Getting Started > ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴛᴀsᴋ ғᴏʀᴄᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (last edited Feb 17, 2014 06:34PM) (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments <.b.>"Put a quote by your character here"<./b>
<.b.>Full Name<./b>
<.i.>Call sign<./i>

<.b.>Date of Birth<./b>
<.i.>Age<./i>
<.i.>Place Of Birth<./i>
<.i.>Ethnicity(s)<./i>
<.i.>Sexual Orientation<./i>
<.i.>Relationship Status<./i>

<.b.>Appearance<./b>
<.img src="http://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/>
<.spoiler>
<.img src="http://www.goodreads.com/image..." width="40" height="100" alt="description"/>

<.i.>Tattoos or Other Markings<./i>
<.i.>Dressing Style<./i>

<.b.>Personality<./b>
<.i.>Likes<./i>
<.i.>Dislikes<./i>

<.b.>History<./b>

<.b.>Qualifications<./b>
<.i.>Languages<./i> (Two are required to join)
<.i.>Area(s) Of Specialization<./i>
<.i.>Preferred Weapons<./i>

<.b.>Affiliations<./b>
<.i.>Organizations<./i>
<.i.>Family<./i>
<.i.>Friends<./i>
<.i.>Enemies<./i>
<.i.>Pets<./i>

<.b.>Other<./b>

MUST BE APPROVED BY ME! Take away all the dots to make it pretty!

message 2: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (last edited Jan 30, 2014 07:03PM) (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments "Yes I am one. Very much so. Cold, heartless and uncaring. But I'm the best in the world at what I do."
Britannia Evelyn Ljungholm
Snowbird

Monday, August 1st, 3:32 am
Age 26
Place Of Birth Stockholm, Sweden
Ethnicity(s) French, Scottish, Irish, Swedish, Icelandic, Gaelic
Sexual Orientation heterosexual
Relationship Status Widowed with one child

Appearance

(view spoiler)

Tattoos or Other Markings
She owns scars from many different missions and a large burn on her upper inner right thigh.

"I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade."

Dressing Style

Looking effortlessly beautiful has always come naturally to Britannia, which is lucky because she doesn't often put much effort into it.

Personality
Britannia has always been dealt the bad hand in life and forced to deal with it. Because of this, many would describe her as cold and heartless. She has an icy, crude sense of humor, and enjoys spending her days with men rather than women. Much less drama. She smokes an occasional cigarette when upset or stressed, using it to vent. She is prone to going off on people if they don't know how to act appropriately for a situation, but additionally knows how to let loose with her friends.

Hand to hand
Drinking
Working out
Nighttime
Winter

Dislikes
Daytime
Traffic
Bears
Most men
Taliban/ Islamic looking men

History
Born to a Swedish mother and French father, who were undercover agents posing as politicians. Along with three other siblings, she was the youngest in the family, and the first girl. She lived a quiet and happy life until her family was captured by Taliban and shipped to a prison facility at age 4. She slowly watched her family die, until she was the only one left. One of the higher ups in the Taliban took a liking to her and she became one of his wives at age 9, she bore him twin sons at fourteen. She was discovered at fifteen when the home she lived in was raided by members of the British army. She immediately chose to enlist in the army, and had worked her way up to 141 by the age of seventeen.
She fought alongside 141 men such as Soap, Ghost and Price, and others.
She met her future husband, Simon "Ghost" Riley when she was 20. She hated him. Yet after a year of living undercover as a married couple, she agreed to marry him. They had one child together. His death and the death of her nearly brother Soap hit her hard, and have left her alone.

Qualifications Can speak many languages, expert marksman

Languages Fluent in over 80, and all dialects, though her native tongues are French and Swedish. She prefers the following: Swedish, French, English, German, Mandarin, Latin, Gaelic, Turkish, Farsi, Arabic, Russian, Spanish

Area(s) Of Specialization Sniper, hand to hand, translator, stealth

Preferred Weapons Barrett .50cal

Affiliations
Organizations IRA, British Special Forces
Family
Father: Erik

deceased
Mother: Joan

deceased
Oldest Brother: Adrienne

deceased
Older Twin Brothers: Michael and Trevor

deceased
Husband: Simon Riley

believed deceased
Son: Jonathan Riley

5 years old

Friends The men of task force 141 and their wives

Enemies Makarov and any enemies of her friends

Pets A dog named Brian

Other She is partially blind in her left eye and deaf in her left ear because of being shot when she was on a mission.
She wears her dogtags, along with a third one, her husband's, at all times.
She keeps a silenced pistol and her husband's skull balaclava in her nightstand.

message 3: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Great start!! :)Make sure to face claim her if you haven't yet!!

message 4: by Ken (last edited Sep 01, 2013 05:06PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I never thought I'd see this place again, even if I did once hate it"

Riley Renee Arranaga
Fire

Date of Birth The Nineteenth of November
Age 21
Place Of Birth Soviet Russia
Ethnicity(s) Russian
Sexual Orientation Straight
Relationship Status Single

Appearance

(view spoiler)

Tattoos or Other Markings None
Dressing Style Formal

Personality Riley is a kind and caring woman who if provocked, can really do some damage. She once hated Task Force, but now she does not know what to think of it. She does her work and gets along easily with the other females.
Likes Task Force, Work, and Dogs
Dislikes Her Enemies

History Riley was born in Soviet Russia. Her parents died when she was 2. When Riley was 5, she lived in Slovakia, with her aunt. When Riley turned 15, she moved again, back to Slovakia with her aunt. Then when Riley was 16, she moved again to England with her aunt, during the trip Riley's uncle died. Riley moved again to Mexico after that and then finally back to Slovakia. She turned 19, the day that her aunt died.

Qualifications Can speak many languages and is great with explosives
Languages Spanish, British, Russian, and Slovak
Area(s) Of Specialization Translator and Explosives
Preferred Weapons GP-25

Affiliations Task Force and IRA
Organizations IRA
Family Celina Arranaga (Sister; age 19)
Hillary Arranaga (cousin; age 18)
Aunt (Deceased)
Uncle (deceased)
Mother (deceased)
father (deceased)
Friends Lenna Steward (Citizen; age 19), Calli Mortem (Citizen; 19)
Enemies Calli Mortem (Formerly), currently has no enemies at the moment
Pets None

Other Her only love ends up springing from her only hate

message 5: by squirrel-cheeks (last edited Sep 01, 2013 05:00PM) (new)

squirrel-cheeks description
"I know there's a place for me somewhere, out there, just for me"

description

Full Name Tammy Wilson
Call sign: Sparrow

Date of Birth
Age 18
Place Of Birth Pairs, France
Ethnicity(s) Caucasian, Hispanic
Heterosexual
Relationship Status Single

Appearance
description
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IULnYYWJbFs...
(view spoiler)

Tattoos or Other Markings: None

Dressing Style
description
http://www.wallpaperhdrfree.com/wp-co...

description

Personality
Likes Music, people, smiling, laughing, having fun, guys, family.

Dislikes Rude people, and people who make fun of her.

Tammy is a very nice free spirit that loves to just being crazy, and totally random. She love when people laugh, and smile, and feel good. Tammy can always find good in every person she meets she looks 'talking' to people she likes there jokes, making new friends she finds even the smallest things, are magical. Tammy is a good person that loves to have fun, she likes to be crazy and funny. When Tammy is in a non-fun area she stays quiet listens to the people that above her. She is some times shy around people she does not know, unless her best friend, Jake knows them, then she would be fine, She is a very nice sweet person, that can be shy and scared.

History Tammy grew up being a only child and hated it she was alone most of the time. Tammy's dad was in the Army and went a away a lot for a mouth up to a year. When Tammy turned 10 she had a huge party a week before because her dad was leaving the next day. At the party she had fun, but at the end she knew he was leaving. When he was gone she cried every time she thought about him, and even went to a person for help. When he came back she ran to him, but then realized some thing was different. When he was at war he saved another persons life, but lost both of his leg's when he saved him, he had fake legs that you could see through. When Tammy was 13 she got a ear thing, and lost hearing in both her ears, in time, her hole family had to learn how to do sign language, and loved that her dad could do it, and mum.

Qualifications
Languages France, Spanish, English
Area(s) Of Specialization
Preferred Weapons A Dagger, a Bow and Arrow, a gun, and sword.

Affiliations
Organizations None?

Family
description

Friends Jake Barbra, and Elliott Barbra (She thinks)
Enemies None (That she knows of)

Pets A Dog named, Milkshake
description

And her other Dog named: Oreo
description

Other
~She is Deaf
~She uses hearing aid on Missions

message 6: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments They're great!!
But Squirrel Cheeks- if she cannot hear she can't go on missions

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Maybe she could have a hearing aid?

squirrel-cheeks Spartan King Leonidas wrote: "Maybe she could have a hearing aid?"

that is what I was thinking.

squirrel-cheeks DONE!

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) And you had to name her dogs after food, that was smart, now I'm the one whose getting hungry

message 11: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks I know Oreo Milkshake

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) That too, kinda ironic

message 13: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks I know

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) And yet it seems to fit them

message 15: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks I know it looks cute!

message 16: by somebody, General (last edited Sep 01, 2013 07:33PM) (new)

somebody | 142 comments description
"Under the Mask of Beauty and Kindness, is something you really don't want to meet."

Full Name: Juliet "Jewels" Montana
Call sign: Robin

Date of Birth: June 2nd
Place Of Birth: Manchester, England
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance

description

(view spoiler)

Tattoos or Other Markings: She has tattoo's all over her body. No big ones, but various small ones.

Dressing Style

description
(view spoiler)

Personality
Likes: Light thinking, Joking around, Warfare, Dressing Up
Dislikes: Her father (never really met him), Seriousness, Dullness

Jewels has always been very free spirited and out going. Despite how she grew up. She's much more smarter than she plays off, choosing to play dumb seeing as she gets other do to more things for her easier as well as underestimate her. She isn't the strongest physically though isn't half bad mentally. She isn't easy to love people though can generally like people at first glance. She hardly lets things put her down and for those who act in such a manor she's more than willing to tell them off or simply blow them off. She tries her hardest not to care about that kind of stuff, those most of her kindness is just a front off. In reality she can be a total B*tch without the slightest bit of remorse towards the person, and nor would she ever. She's actually fairly easy to start hating people, though often times won't exactly show it save the sarcastic comments and a bit less of a joke insults she throws. She tries to be the happiest she can though, seeing as if others can't be happy, a depressed team isn't exactly going to get results. She's extremely smart about how she works and is probably one of the best at what she does. She's an excellent liar and extremely capable of fighting if she has to though will avoid most fights if she can.

History

Jewels' was born as a mistake, her mother being a prostitute most the time not being smart enough or rather motivated enough to be able to get a better type of job. Her father having been Simon's father, a man who cheated on his wife often. Her mother having not known what to do, had asked for help and in result had been kicked out, fired from the place and forced to find work else were. She grew up moving from place to place her whole life. Living in places for a year or two before moving all over again. Her mother would try at relationships, though most turned out well. Leaving Jewels fatherless throughout her child hood. School was pretty much worse for her, she dyed her hair a lot over the years, each place needed a new dye and a new start. She'd try and make friends, though after a while had lost interest when she just kept loosing everyone she knew. her mother did try hard for her though, they lived in small yet pretty homes and she worked harder with little jobs, more than anyone else Jewels knew, she just lacked the proper start to give her the best type of life.

When she was 17 and living back in Manchester, she found out she had an older brother, two really. Half brothers honestly. The same father, she never had the courage to really go out and find them seeing as she didn't want to bother her. She's always been interested in the military though, just something she always had been. And without knowing it, in the past had befriended her two half brothers. Though she would never find out, probably not anyways. And eventually, when she could. She joined the military, starting out as a Sargent in the enlisted before eventually moving up to where she is now.

Qualifications: She can speak a lot of languages, as well as aiming really well from a distance. She's great at lying and often times can get people on her side.

Languages She can speak about 20 and write about 13. Including English, Spanish, Irish, Swedish, French, German, Italian.

Areas Of Specialization: She's a bit of a tech operative kind of guy, possibly the best at it. As well as a sniper, it was what she was trained to do for years now.

Preferred Weapons: ACR, AT4, Browning Hi-Power, G18, Knife, M4A1 Carbine, M9, MK46, MP5K with Red Dot Sight and Silencer, Throwing Knife

Affiliations:
Organizations: She's starting working for an org called AMBITION
Friends: Most the people on her team, enemies of her enemies
Enemies: No one really.
Pets:

Two, her twin Corgi's Fred and George

description

Family:

Half Brother: Simon "Ghost" Riley

She's never met him with the intention of meeting her sibling, and nor did she realize it was him till tears down the road after she already moved. However, she'd finally lost interest in finding out more about her father side of the family after some time.

description

Mother: Olivia Montana

Her ex prostitute yet extremely hard working mother has always wanted the best life for her, and has given her the best of opportunities that she could. Though they've never been the best and Jewels' is okay with that.

description

message 17: by squirrel-cheeks (new)

squirrel-cheeks Squirrel-Cheeks wrote: ""I know there's a place for me somewhere, out there, just for me"

Full Name Tammy Wilson
Call sign: Sparrow

Date of Birth
Age 18
Place Of Birth Pairs, France
Ethnicity(s) Caucasian, Hispanic
H..."

IS she Expected?

message 18: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Yes!!

message 19: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Finished! :3

message 20: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Ooooooh. Great!!

message 21: by [ resident reaper ] (last edited Sep 01, 2013 11:29PM) (new)

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) "If you fall behind, run faster. Never give up, never surrender, and rise up against the odds. - J. Jackson "

Blair R. Carson
Shadow

August 8, 1988
Unknown
Caucasian
Straight
Single

Appearance
description

Tattoo on her back
description

Dressing Style: Anything to blend in.

Personality: Not much of talker. Keeps to herself and always gets the job done. Patient and calm in nearly every situation. Tactical in the field. Very smart and competitive.
Working
Winning
Reading

Dislikes:
Losing
Idiots
Cupcakes

History
Most of her background comes from being adopted at the tender age of 5. She had no history of her biological parents. Her adopted father was a military agent and had trained her to the person she is today. She lost her adopted father 5 years ago in a black ops mission. She as little amount of experience in dating because she was too busy training and found it too useless and wasteful of time.
Qualifications
Languages
French
German
Spanish
Arabic
A some Russian (but is pretty bad, only language she couldn't pick up)
Area(s) Of Specialization
Hand-to-Hand Combat
Weaponry
Infiltration
Stealth
Preferred Weapons
Knives
SVU-AS sniper rifle

Affiliations
Organizations: Former US Marine soldier, IRA
Family:
Biological parents: Unknown
Adoptive father: Deceased
Adoptive mother: Alive

Friends: Was never good at making any
Enemies: Never bothered to remember any
Pets: Animals don't like her

message 22: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Very good!! Approved! Have you played the games?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Yes I have

message 24: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Ok. So Ghost "died" in the games. He and Soap are both alive in this rp though. Ghost somehow survived without any memories and is now reunited with his wife. Would you be interested in your character knowing him, or something to cause drama?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Lol sure! XD

message 26: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Great!!!! Any specific ideas?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) She could be apart of his past before he joined and which he is slowly beginning to remember?

message 28: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Oooh sounds good!! You'll have to give us a while because he is just reuniting with his wife.

Does she still have feelings for him or is she just a temptress?

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) cool!
She could be the first guy she ever lost to and had a slight crush on

message 30: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Yes

Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯]

unread topics | mark unread