Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯] discussion

Getting Started > ᴄʟᴀɪᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟs

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (last edited Jan 05, 2017 04:13PM) (new)

message 2: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Simon "Ghost" Riley If that's okay by you? I just read up all these people, and the bullet that got shot through his head could have missed everything vital, leaving him with most of his memory lost though he had dreams...Mostly nightmares about it.

message 3: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments OMG yes! YES!!! I will love you forever now! He's my characters husband. But she thinks he's dead

message 4: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Okay! Fine by me XD

message 5: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Booyah!!!
So how is he going to return?!?

message 6: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Uh, at some point after I wake up tomarrow after I make his character. He could be recovering in an imfirmery?

message 7: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Sure!

message 8: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Dang it, its like another roleplay where I play twenty guys XD

What if he doesn't remember her? Because of his memory loss and such?

message 9: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Sounds like a plan! I'm trying to figure out how to bring back John McTavish at the moment

message 10: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments Um...He died of blood loss right? So maybe he wasn't fully dead and some random person helped him or something?

message 11: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments There you go!! lol. I'm making his profile now!

message 12: by somebody, General (new)

somebody | 142 comments I'm making Ghost right now XD Just having slight difficulty with the lack of gifs. Since I have a bit of a gif addiction.

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) your forgot:

* Private First Class Joseph Allen
* Archer
* Charlie One-One
* Chemo
* Crane
* Driver
* Echo One-One
* Meat
* Ozone
* Peasant
* Robot
* Rocket
* Romeo One-One
* Rook
* Royce
* Toad
* Worm
* Zach (not the character Zachary Barbra. This is the guy from the game)

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Walker Silvernail | 2 comments Frost for Modern warfare 3 is totally beast and Ghost is my favorite of true skill of getting the job done.

message 15: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments You are welcome to have Frost!! Someone always has ghost but she never gets on here anymore so you can talk to her about it.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 7 comments Does anyone use Ghost anymore? If not im good with Scarecrow.

message 17: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments The girl who plays ghost never really rps in this group anymore. You or I could message her because I have a character to go with him :)

message 18: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments I'll put you down on Scarecrow and check into getting you ghost--- I'm REALLY into my current rp with him. Check out the "Riley household" topic if you wanna know exactly what's going on with ghost. Or his character profile. We are saying he survived being burned and shot and has just returned to his wife, though he doesn't remember her

message 19: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 7 comments oh nice!!!!

message 20: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 3 comments may i request one for someone who has not been active??

message 21: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Yes, you can! This group is pretty much dead, but if you want to revive it I'd be happy to roleplay with you!

message 22: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 3 comments Yes!

message 23: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 3 comments Can u please add a desciripyion of characters?

message 24: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments I apologize for my absence Queen. I will do just that now!

message 25: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments Queen, they're all added. Instead of a description, I turned their names into a link to their Wiki page, so everyone could see what the player looks like (if there is a picture), and learn everything they want to know!

I apologize, but this group is no longer very active. You are welcome to invite new people, or try to get it going again. I'm always willing to roleplay if you'd like! :)

message 26: by Chris (new)

Chris Kringle (chriskringle) | 3 comments Can we bring Soap back?

message 27: by Chris (new)

Chris Kringle (chriskringle) | 3 comments Somebody wrote: "Simon "Ghost" Riley If that's okay by you? I just read up all these people, and the bullet that got shot through his head could have missed everything vital, leaving him with most of his memory lost"

He wasn't shot in the head, he was shot in the side, where the pancreas is. And he actually didn't die.

message 28: by Avril of Themyscira, Commander (new)

Avril of Themyscira | 218 comments We can absolutely bring Soap back if you want! This group is dead, so all character are up for grabs. Take your pick. :)

message 29: by Chris (new)

Chris Kringle (chriskringle) | 3 comments Well, as my comment said, I want to bring Soap back, plz

Task Force- [✯ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ✯]

unread topics | mark unread