Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Free Novel Editing Course - First 25

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Brock | 7 comments Hi,

I'm Ellen Brock, I'm a freelance editor and owner of the editing company Keytop.

I just finished a course on self-editing and am offering the course for free to the first 25 people who sign up. The coupon code is Free31.

Once those run out, I am also offering $100 off with coupon code Twitter31.

I truly want to help authors on their journey towards publication so I want this course to be fluid, meaning that I plan to add more content to it as I come to understand the questions and concerns of my students.

So I hope some of you will be interested in giving the course a try for free! I look forward to your feedback and ideas for improvement.

Thanks!

https://www.udemy.com/revise-and-edit...

-Ellen

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) I would be interested to do this! Can you send me an email with the details? Thanks in advance!

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy H (twinypa) I signed up and I am very excited to learn! Thanks for the opportunity.

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Brock | 7 comments Thanks, Amy! I hope it helps you and let me know if you have any questions!

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Harris (laurenharris) Awesome! What a generous offer. I just signed up. :)

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (catwithkeyboard) What a wonderful opportunity! I signed up.

message 7: by Vasant (new)

Vasant Davé (vasant_dave) | 26 comments Thank you, Ellen. Your course would be of great help. I have sent you an e-mail regarding a small hitch that I faced.

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Muckley | 18 comments Thank you! I have signed up and look forward to starting!

message 9: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Brock | 7 comments Hi everyone!

Thanks to those who signed up!

Unfortunately, someone stole the code from this site and posted it on a "free stuff" forum and all the remaining codes were snatched up in seconds by people who don't seem interested in actually taking the course.

If you are interested in legitimately taking the course, please send me a message and I will give a private code to the first ten people.

Thanks so much to everyone who has signed up! I truly hope you enjoy the course. And if you do, I would greatly appreciate reviews and shares.

Have a great Labor Day!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (catwithkeyboard) This was a great course for a novice like myself!
Thanks Ellen!

message 11: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Brock | 7 comments I'm so glad you liked it Nicole. Your feedback and review is much appreciated!