The Mortal Instruments Roleplay discussion

Starting Out > Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~Cassie~ (new)

~Cassie~ | 1086 comments Mod
I'm going to be in need of some modly assistance, so if you think you would be good for the job, apply here. This is the format:

Name:
How active are you?
Have you been a mod before, and if so for how many groups?
What can you bring to the group?
Anything else you care to add?

message 2: by Reiko (new)

Reiko  (reikohitomi) | 1849 comments Mod
Name: Clairene
Activeness: Everyday, weekdays minus out 6-8hours because of school and weekends 1-2hours because of extra lessons.
Mod experience: Erm nope so I'm willing to try it out here mainly because all the other groups I join has mods already. This is considered my first if I'm accepted though.
What else can I bring to group: Well basically anything that I can do. My ability stretches to the limits when I'm really keen in doing things.
Others: Yea, I'm a school leader in my school, about to "retire" Because I'm graduating but honestly, I think I have leadership skills in order to go up to the position I'm at now.
--

message 3: by soleil (new)

soleil (solxilx) | 299 comments I do not wish to become a moderator, but I second Clairene's self-nomination XD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a newbie to this whole thing and was told I need premission to make a thread that I already created. I appologise I didn't know that was the thing I was supposed to do.

message 5: by ~Cassie~ (new)

I was just going to wait a bit to see if anybody else wanted to apply, but yeah, Clairene will be your new mod... whenever I get to a computer...

message 6: by ~Cassie~ (new)

And Michelle that's alright, it's just nice to let the mod know. No harm done.

message 7: by Reiko (new)

Great^^ I'll do my best(:

message 8: by soleil (new)

soleil (solxilx) | 299 comments I would apply, but I'm only on 5 out of 14 days due to my parents; I only have internet at my dad's XD that pattern is broken in school holidays and stuff, and yeah, I wouldn't be reliable to be on when you want me to. Sorry :/

message 9: by ~Cassie~ (new)

I know you will :)

And no worries. We all have lives outside of Goodreads.

message 10: by literariel (new)

literariel [ name } Ariel
[ activeness scale ] Hm, I would say that on a scale of 1-10 (view spoiler) I'm more of a 7 or an 8.
[ experience ] I would say that after almost a year of mostly advanced roleplay, I'm pretty advanced. I moderate for many groups (mostly roleplay) and they're all advanced, so... I don't personally own any groups, though. But moderating is one of my specialties.
[ groups I moderate ]
*After the Apocalypse ☣
*Capitol Academy
*When Shadowhunters and Downworlders Mix
*Terrence Hall
*Confined
*Downright Delinquents
*The Spotlight
*The Kids with the Heavenly Powers ~ A Demigod RP
*Glassiron Academy
*Runaway Clones {Mildly Advanced}
*The Clear Skies Beach Resort and Spa
*Many Moons {Advanced Roleplay}
*The Four Horsemen • An Advanced Roleplay •
*Bayou Blues [Advanced Roleplay]
*Zlorečený Academy [Advanced RP]
*Tormented Lucidity ~Advanced Roleplay~
[ what you can contribute ] Well, I do enjoy collaborating and making many face claims, so I'll probably have many characters open at one time. I'm a total grammar Nazi and organization is something that I live for. I have a very vivid imagination, so plot twists can always be provided.
[ example of roleplay ] I apologize in advance for my rustiness, this is just a little drabble that I wrote recently.
(view spoiler)

message 11: by Reiko (new)

Hi^^ That's an excellent example of a roleplay, but that's really really advanced. And since over here, we aren't that strict with rules, you might not need to type that long for every post but it would be great if you keep up the grammatical and sentence structure and the vocabulary. I'll leave the decision making to Cassie, because she's the head mod after all.

message 12: by Billie (new)

Billie (ducky14) Name: billie
How active are you?about 6 days a week
Have you been a mod before, and if so for how many groups? head mod for one (a TMI one) and a normal mod foeone
What can you bring to the group? i can bring fun and crazyness and friendship
Anything else you care to add
I LOVE TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay, im done now. wait,
I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
okay thats it

message 13: by ~Cassie~ (new)

Thanks for applying, but I don't think there's enough activity in this group yet for it to make sense to add another mod.

message 14: by Billie (new)

Billie (ducky14) ok cool

message 15: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chlo2022) Name: Chloe

Im on about everyday but i have school so it takes a while.

I hvae been a mod on 4 groups theni left the group because it got kinda boring plus just to much cussing.

I can bring happiness and Joy. Jk but I would love if you could add me as mod because i love being a Mod for atleast one group.

message 16: by ~Cassie~ (new)

Thanks for taking the time to apply, but we're not accepting a new mod at this time. I don't feel there is enough activity to warrant it.