Hallowed (Unearthly, #2)
This topic is about Hallowed
Group Reads > Hallowed

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Marrie  | 4142 comments Mod
Thoughts?

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!!!!!

message 3: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

It's actually my least favorite in the series. Clara annoyed me, but I could understand why she was so confused and annoying with everything going on around her. I still love this book either way, the entire series is great. But this one is still my least favorite. But I have a least favorite book in all my favorite series, even Harry Potter or Percy Jackson.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments This book is actually my most favorite..hehe. And I have to say the same for that, Damieka. Boundless is my least fave, though. Can't get over that><

message 5: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Really? Boundless is actually my fave. A lot of people disliked the ending, but I loved it so much that I read it in a day. (view spoiler)

Kylie  (kyliecarstairs) | 31 comments Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Really? Boundless is actually my fave. A lot of people disliked the ending, but I loved it so much that I read it in a day. [spoilers removed]"
Really? I love Christian! (view spoiler)

message 7: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kylie wrote: "Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Really? Boundless is actually my fave. A lot of people disliked the ending, but I loved it so much that I read it in a day. [spoilers removed]"
Really? I lov..."

I hated him in the first book, thought he was okay in the second book, and liked him in the last one. But I just thought he and Clara were a lot better as friends.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments Damieka *Compulsive Book Buyer* wrote: "Really? Boundless is actually my fave. A lot of people disliked the ending, but I loved it so much that I read it in a day. [spoilers removed]"

I hated it in a way; I loved all the characters so much...I wish there was a spin-off or something like Bloodlines.

message 9: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Agreed. I think it would be really cool if they did a spin of with a) Clara and Tucker's daughter or b) Christian falling in love with some mortal girl and battling and stuff.

Athena Ivashkova ~♥~ | 383 comments I guess Hand was clear with her message: her journey with Unearthly had ended. She even wrote a good-bye letter for each of the characters!

message 11: by Marrie , The Weird One (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah, that's true. I guess when an author feel that a story has run it's course, then it's over, sadly :/