Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Library is located on the third and fourth floors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and contains tens of thousands of books on thousands of shelves. Overseen by Madam Irma Pince, the library is where students can go to peruse or borrow books to supplement their studies (or for personal enjoyment). The library closes at 8 pm.

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Celina walked into the library on the third floor. She looked around at the books.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara walked into the library. She needed to find some stupid book on some fungus. She walked tithe Herbology section and browsed the books. She needed to meet up with her friends soon- they we're going to sneak into the Slytherins common room to play a small prank.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Celina walked over to the girl in the Herbology section, "Hello" Celina said, greeting the girl.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara nodded to the girl.

I'm pretty sure that's Celia... Isn't she in potions with me?? thought Sara to herself.

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "So, what's your name?" Celina asked the girl

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sara....yours?" She asked trying to reach for a book on the top shelf. Even her 5 foot 6 could barley reach it.

message 8: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Celina"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

A tall boy walked over and saw Sara trying to reach the book. He stepped close to her and reached up and took the book down. He smiled and handed it to her. Sara blushed a bit and said "thanks."

"No problem Sara. If you could do me a small favor though.." He chuckled handing her a small price of paper.

She took it, read it, and smiled. "I would be honored. It'll have a price though..." She said slyly.

He sighed theatrically. "Fine fine. How's two galleons?"

"Two galleons and smile?" She said half flirting half serious.

He laughed and handed her two galleons.

"Where's my smile?" She asked raising a brow.

"I'll give it to you later..." He said chuckling and he walked off.

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Brenden walked into the library and looked around for an astronomy book. Celina looked around for a herbology book.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry bout that. I'm not really sure who he was..." She said.

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Most likely one of my friends, I didn't want to talk to him though because I was looking for a Herbology book and an Astronomy book. I know what they look like by now and I'm only a 5th year"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sara nodded. "We'll I have a prior engagement to go to... See ya around." Said Sara starting to step away.

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments "Good luck with what your going to do. See ya around too" Celina replied, after she had found the book she was looking for. She checked the two books she needed out and then walked out of the library. Brenden found an astronomy book that he was looking for and checked it out from the library, he too walked out.