Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplaying Extras > Finally, the Place of Introduction!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Introduce yourself, tell us your house, who you are, blah blah blah, no personal information, yadda yadda yadda...

Joseph ~ The Madman with a Box (themadmanwithabox) Hello! My house? Well people say I'm a Ravenclaw, but when I made my Pottermore account I got Gryffindor (which I did not expect at all, I was hoping for Slytherin). I must say, you did an amazing job with this group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You're in a Harry Potter group, with the Son of Neptune as your profile pic, and you have Madman with a Box in your name. YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND.

message 4: by Ken (last edited Sep 01, 2013 07:44AM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) | 37 comments Hello. My house, well, I think most would say that I'm a Gryffindor or a Slytherin, thus is true, however when I made my pottermore account, I got Ravenclaw (I was hoping for Slytherin). You did a fantastic job with this group.

This is one of my favorite quotes from Romeo and Juliet:

message 5: by Nia (new)

Nia (Wiselife) | 1 comments Hello, My house is Ravenclaw on pottermore but oddly on any other quiz it said Slytherin and I don't mind either one.Also I am looking forward to this rp page.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm Jess! My house is hufflepuff on pottermore but on other tests it had said Griffendore. :D