☢¬☣Zombies, a Radioactive Biohazard☣¬☢ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by E (new)

E Evan rode his bike down the rode looking out for zombies.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments Kat walked he back pack slung over one shoulder as she walked alone. she was slightly aware of the fact that she could be attacked but didn't take much caution

message 4: by E (new)

E Evan drove right passed something and slowly stopped. He got off his bike and readied his AR-15 and pointed it at the figure he had just seen.

message 5: by E (new)

E ...

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments KAt heard a vehicle and looked around a tree uncertain of what she had just seem. she moved closer a little her gun aimed at it

message 7: by E (new)

E Evan squated down and moved forward his gun aimed at the figure. He had his mask on so his face wasn't visible.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments she walked up to it and said putting her gun to his head "Who are you. and what do you want?!" she hissed

message 9: by E (new)

E ((In the Peter Pan group do you need to be accepted? If not wanna RP?))
Evan knocked the gun out of her hand and sent it skidding across the road. He lifted his paintball mask and said "I could ask you the same question"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((nope and sure but i gtg soon))

She said "I'm lost. name is Kat." she said to him and drew a blade from seemingly no where "Now who are you!?" she hissed

message 11: by E (new)

E ((OK where?))
Evan lowered his gun "My name is Evan Evgeniadis, I am a survivor and I was going back to my safe haven" he said to her. He looked her up and down analyzing her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((lagoon))

"Y-you have a s-safe place?" she asks him awe in her voice. safe? did that even exist anymore?

message 13: by E (new)

E ((Sure you post first))
"Yeah my own fortress of solitude" he said. He was shocked that there were so many survivors he had met 2 in the city and now her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((can't right now i gtg))

"Really? safe still exists?" she asks him hope entering her eyes

message 15: by E (new)

E ((Ok PM me when you are on and want to RP))
"Only barely" he said "But we can make our own safety"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((kk))

"At least it's still out there" she says smiling a little at the thought

message 17: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance walked from her safe place out into the forest. The moans grew closer, but she also heard..talking? The katanas shined in the sunlight.

message 19: by E (new)

E ((Wanna meet me and maricrystal in never wood? Or we could go lagoon))
"Well I think unless we can learn to help each other out we will have no hope against the zombies. I mean I met two people today and one person was trying to steal the tyres off the other persons car" he said to her

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((I can't in neverwood my character is a mermaid))

"If we forget the small things like compassion, love, joy, hope peace.... we will lose what makes us human. we will become zombies. ruthless killing creatures." she says knowing he'd probably be like uh yeah sure bye

message 21: by E (new)

E "I agree but not helping people out isn't being compassionate it is being like those walked corpses" he said

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments She looked shocked and smiled and couldn't help it she hugged him and then took a step back blushing "Sorry, it's just.. someone thinks like i do!" she says happily

message 23: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance followed the voices and hid behind a tree. She had not looked to see who they were yet, but they were awfully close to her safehouse.

message 24: by E (new)

E "Well if everyone thought like us than we might have a chance to survive" he said

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments "Better yet, a chance to fix the problem. come up with a cure." she says looking down and sighing it was a childish dream.

message 26: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance knew if they found her safe house all her stuff would be gone, so she decided to reveal herself. She grabbed her throwing knives and came out from behind the tree. "Stop where you are!" She said

message 27: by E (new)

E "That's if they aren't too far gone" he said

message 28: by E (new)

E Evan turned and aimed his gun straight at her

message 29: by E (new)

E "Why are you following me?" He asked the girl from in the city

message 30: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance frowned at him. "More like why are you following me. I live near here." She said with her hands on her hips.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments 'S***' Kat hissed in her mind. he gun was to far away from her, she couldn't get to it in time. she had let herself become unarmed!

message 32: by E (new)

E "So do I" he said indicating for Kat to get her gun he didn't lower his and fired but not at Chance at the zombies behind her he shot three in the head killing them.

message 33: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance jumped when he shot his guns and fell in mud. Zombies were closing in on her and she dropped her knives. Of course. She thought to herself in anger.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments There was no time Kat reached across his front snatching the gun from the holster on the other side of him and aimed it at a group of zombies approaching fast from behind Evan. she looked among the faces finding the weak spots quickly until she crossed one face. it looked so familiar. then it clicked. it was her father. he was approaching fast she froze. ((i'm not sure if Evan does or not so if he doesn't jut be like no! and i;ll change it)

message 35: by E (new)

E ((He has like four guns:
A rifle
A shotgun
A machine gun- Evan is using
A hand gun- Kat is using))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((kk cool))

message 37: by E (new)

E Evan shot the last o the zombies in front of him and turned he nudged Kat and started picking off the zombies there were two left.

message 38: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance wrestled a zombie that jumped on top of her. She grunted as it punched her in the gut.

message 39: by E (new)

E Evan used the butt of his gun to knock the zombie out. He shot the last two.
((They are all dead now BTW))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments the one zombie tackled Evan. while Kat's dad dove onto her attempting to bite her chest. Kat was frozen this was what was left over of her dad "D-d-daddy?" she whimpered

message 41: by E (new)

E ((Evan shot then already))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments ((sorry lagged))

message 43: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance got up and brushed herself off. "Thanks." She said to Evan. She walked over to the mud pile and bent down searching for her throwing knives.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments Kat just stood there her gun aimed still. as if she was literally frozen there

message 45: by E (new)

E "Kat" he said snapping his fingers in front of her eyes

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 26 comments she pulled the trigger hitting what ever was in front of her the kick back had been enough to knock her over

message 47: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments The bullet went through Chances hand as she got up. "Man!" She cried in agony.

message 48: by E (new)

E "Are you ok?" He asked helping her up

message 49: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 43 comments Chance frowned as blood came from her wound. She put away her knives with her other hand. She turned and started for her house to get bandages. Chance was not in the mood to talk with anyone anymore.

message 50: by E (new)

E ((What wound?))

« previous 1