Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and Readers discussion

Games, Just For Fun > Just a question really...

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Vespia (cynv) | 13 comments Fantasy roleplay game: You are a writer for one of the most popular shows on TV. Which show is it and why?
(if you want to go back in time to a show that is no longer on the air I'll accept that too!)

coconutsnbutts (♫ נєѕѕι¢α  ♪) Oh man, that's a hard question! I would probably go with either Criminal Minds or Law and Order: SVU. Because I adore both shows and I can think of some really unusual situations and mysteries that haven't already been used for them. :)

message 3: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 169 comments For me it would have to be Moonlight. Ok, it's not on the program anymore and it lasted only one year but I would love to be able to pull the strings on Mick St.John and make him do what I want. :P
No but seriously, that show had great potential, great actors, and with me doing the writing, it would still air today! ;)
(Well, that's my fantasy anyway!)

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Vespia (cynv) | 13 comments I choose The Walking Dead. Number 1 because I like the whole zombie apocalypse storyline and Number 2 because they have messed it up lately and it needs help getting back on track.

The Demon Hunter Saga (Demon Hunter) by Cynthia Vespia

message 5: by Miranda (new)

Miranda (somecrazygingerkid) | 9 comments I agree with walking dead. It was nice in the beginning and needs to be fixed!

But on another note I think I would choose the show Lost Girl I love the show and the storyline character etc plus its up there in the genres I like to write about and read :) (I don't write or a living just like to do poetry and stories that I've sometimes never finished )

message 6: by Valeria (new)

Valeria (vale_ck) Definitely Friends! Because it is one of the best shows ever. Years have passed since their final season, and you still get to watch re-runs all the time. I would love to be known as the creator of something like that. Plus, after all this years I still think it is funny.

message 7: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Vespia (cynv) | 13 comments Good choice Valeria, totally agree!

message 8: by Nicola (new)

Nicola White Buffy! I would love the freedom to write about the supernatural - anything is possible. And the show meant a lot to so many people (me included). It would be amazing to be part of that.

I follow the comics too, so I'd settle for writing those now that the show has ended.

message 9: by Alyson (new)

Alyson Stone (alysonserenastone) | 194 comments I going to go with Reign. I love history, but it also has supernatural elements, which is so much fun to write.

message 10: by Crissy (new)

Crissy Moss (crissymoss) | 8 comments Supernatural, because it's super.

Honestly the writing is just fun on that show. They aren't afraid to make fun of themselves, and have some great story lines that reinterpret other stories like their wizard of Oz episode. It's great.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Chanticleer (rachelchanticleer) | 39 comments G.G. wrote: "For me it would have to be Moonlight. Ok, it's not on the program anymore and it lasted only one year but I would love to be able to pull the strings on Mick St.John and make him do what I want. :P..."

I was just thinking about that show the other day.

I miss it. : (

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Chanticleer (rachelchanticleer) | 39 comments Crissy wrote: "Supernatural, because it's super.

Honestly the writing is just fun on that show. They aren't afraid to make fun of themselves, and have some great story lines that reinterpret other stories like..."

You'll have to hire me as a co-writer then. ; ) I just got into SPN within the last year, but now I'm borderline obsessed.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Chanticleer (rachelchanticleer) | 39 comments One of my favorite shows was Dexter; I loved pretty much everything about it. Well, except for seasons 6-8...

True Detective is another great one. Fantastic characterization.

message 14: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Vespia (cynv) | 13 comments While we're talking about good shows I have to say The Blacklist has some of the best writing on TV to date!

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Lyles (gobbledygook) | 28 comments I would have to go with Firefly. It didn't last long but I loved that show!

message 16: by Nikki (new)

Nikki Nye (nikkinye) | 11 comments GOT without question!

message 17: by Ericka (new)

Ericka Scott Nelson | 24 comments Warehouse 13! Anything is possible with those artifacts!

message 18: by Crissy (new)

Crissy Moss (crissymoss) | 8 comments Rachel wrote: "Crissy wrote: "Supernatural, because it's super.

Honestly the writing is just fun on that show. They aren't afraid to make fun of themselves, and have some great story lines that reinterpret othe..."

Done!

Indie Authors Monthly Magazine For Authors and...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Demon Hunter Saga (other topics)