St.James Academy For The Gifted . [RP] discussion

(New) Charrie Dorms > Shadow and andruil

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow and andruil's dorm

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow entered with andruil and smiled

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil entered the dorm looking around. He had to get used to the dorm.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow said softly " feel free to look around " and hanging on the wall was a guitar signed by all the members of the Beatles and shadow went into the kitchen and was trying to decide what to make for andruil

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil raised his eyebrows when he saw the guitar. She was amazing...... He looked at her walk to the kitchen, he wondered what could she cook? Assuming she doesn't burn the kitchen.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow made a few different things not sure what he'd like and set the table

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil glanced down at the table. It smelled good though. Even though he wasn't hungry, he didn't want to be rude. "Which bed is yours?" he looked at Shadow.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She smiled "mine is down the hall to your right yours is right across from it "

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "Okay, thanks" Andruil bowed slightly and set his Beatles CD down his bed. Then, he sat down to try what Shadow made. He tried the first thing he saw. It was good, actually. He smiled at Shadow "You should try some" he picked up the fork and pointed it at Shadow so she could take a bite.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow blushed "no it's alright andruil I made it for you " she smiled "anything you would like in particular ?"

message 11: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "I insist" Andruil smiled and raised the fork a little bit higher.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She blushed and shook her head " no thank you " she smiled

message 13: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "Okay.... suit yourself...." Andruil ate the bite. As he kept eating he looked up at Shadow again "You know, I'll make sure you eat. Like it or not" he sort of had a feeling that she didn't like him much. He would try his best to not be hate-able.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow liked him but she wasn't sure if he liked her at all she felt shy and nervous and she knew she was falling for him she got up and went and got something to drink and got something for andruil as well and brought it to him she smiled blushing a little
((Shadow likes him but doesn't know how andruil feels about her lol ))

message 15: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments ((I know, but Andruil thinks she doesn't XD))

Andruil just kept eating normally. When his drink arrived, he looked at Shadow and nodded once. After that, he just ate the whole thing. When he finished, he laid against the back of the seat "It was good" he said as he cleaned his mouth.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She smiled "glad you liked it " she blushed because of what she was gonna do she went over to him and kissed him but pulled away "I-I'm sorry " she whispered "I like you andruil "
((Sorry Lenny but she really does like him ))

message 17: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments ((Nah, it's okay XD))

Andruil's eyes were wide. He started to blink a lot. He didn't even know what to say.... "I- uh- um-" he stammered as he slightly looked down at the table "I didn't think you liked me THAT way" he said with a shaky voice.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments she looked at the ground and whispered "I'm sorry " a tear fell as she turned to pick up the dishes and bring them into the kitchen to clean up

message 19: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil silently walked up to her and hugged her from behind "Don't apologize." he wrapped his hands around her waist.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She wiped away her tears " I shouldn't have kissed you I-I don't know how you feel about me "

message 21: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "I'm not sure either..... But, we can work this out, okay?" Andruil turned her around and put his hands on her shoulders while he looked at her eyes.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She nodded not sure what to say tears falling

message 23: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil tried to smile supportively. He raised her chin with his finger "It's alright" he said softly.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow made andruil let her go and turned so her back was towards him she started crying again

message 25: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil didn't try to reach out for her again. She clearly didn't want him to touch her...... He then shook his head a little hit and hugged her from behind "it's okay. Don't worry" he whispered softly in her ear.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments " don't worry about what andruil ?" She asks softly and turns around to face him she wanted him to hold her but why should she want him to if he didn't like her the way she liked him ?

(( LENNY !!!welcome back ))

message 27: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "We can work this out. Alright?" Andruil buried her face on his chest as he hugged her tightly. He was really confused if how he felt.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She nods and lets him tears falling

message 29: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "We'll work this out....." He repeated softly as he shut his eyes closed.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow whispers " I'm sorry andruil " she makes him let her go and looks up at him

message 31: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "It's alright. I forgive you" Andruil smiled a little bit as he looked down at her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She nods and marchën wanders over and barks shadow smiles a small smile and whispers " I'm sorry "

message 33: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "Hey, don't worry." Andruil grabbed her shoulders gently and looked at her in the eyes.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Her eyes met his she wasn't sure if he liked her

(( hi Lenny ))

message 35: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments ((hallo ^^))

He felt something in his stomach. Things, actually. He felt the urge to lean forward, which he did as he gently pressed his lips against hers. He still couldn't explain what he felt for her though...

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments (( how're you and long time no see ^^))
Shadow blushed and pulled away gently after a few and said softly " I really like you andruil "

message 37: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments ((I'm fine ^^. Thanks.))

Andruil nodded once, but he was still close to her. "I... I do not understand what I feel...." he leaned his forehead against hers.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments " it's ok you probably feel like I did when we first met and I still feel that way " she said blushing

message 39: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "I don't understand what am I feeling..." Andruil shut his eyes. He felt blood rush up to his face and his heart racing. He looked at Shadow's eyes one last time. She seemed really beautiful.... He pulled away a little bit and grabbed her pinky.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow asked softly " what's wrong ?"

message 41: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments "I don't know..... I've just never felt this way before...." Andruil stared at her eyes for a while.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow blushed she was frail she knew her health was fragile so why would someone like her ?
(( Lenny shadow is one of those extremely delicate girls))

message 43: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments ((Oh .3. Okay! ^^. But, Andruil doesn't know that dB))

Andruil kissed her forehead quickly. In fact, it looked like he just hit his mouth against her forehead. He turned away, letting her pinky go. He sat down at his bed and took off his shoes. As he did, all that came to his mind was that weird feeling he got when they kissed.... "I'm..... I'm gonna take a shower" he announced stammering a little bit.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow says softly " ok " and goes into her room to change into something comfortable

message 45: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil sighed as he got inside the bathroom and took a shower. The rest of the shower, he spent half his time thinking abut her...

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments She comes out and is wearing a light blue dress and she sits on the couch she sighed

message 47: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil came out of the shower. His hair was slightly curly when he came out. He wore a black t-shirt and gray long comfy pants. He sat down at the couch next to Shadow.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments Shadow smiled " about time " she joked

message 49: by The Last Falanga (new)

The Last Falanga (thelastfalanga) | 905 comments Andruil smiled a little bit and looked at her. "Sorry to make you wait".

Ghost~still Luna~ | 638 comments " it's ok " she laughed a little

« previous 1 3