Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Trying to name this paranormal book can you help?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol (caz-g) | 6 comments Two brothers one must become alpha as there uncle wants to retire!
One brother goes into a magic circle of some kind and ends up in a magical forbidden wood,he get found and taken to the palace where he meets the prince and the queen(who has been doing magic spells to find her sons true love /mate ).
The queen and her son Have been cursed and the king had been killed as he wouldn't do as a witch wanted ,no one has the power to go against her but the spell can be broken by a strong wolf/man from another land ,which he does! Then he travels back to his home with his prince to see his brother who has now married has been worried sick about his brother and is no alpha!
I read this book ages ago but cannot remember author etc
It's mm/ wolf/magic and I think the prince could have been vamp
Sorry if I have put this in wrong place but hoping someone in this group will know it

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Carol--how long ago was "ages ago?"

Was the Queen aware that her son's mate would be another male, or was it a total surprise to them both?

Was the circle referred to as a "fairy ring" or was it a cast circle?

How did the were-wolf break the spell?

(Ok, no idea what your book is, but I am a Mod to the group, What's the Name of that book? and these are all questions that we ask over there to try to jog the poster's memory.)

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol (caz-g) | 6 comments I can't really remember but pretty sure the queen new his mate was a male.
Think it was a magic circle of some kind his. Uncle sent him into the woods where he new there were some kind of beasts I think he ment for him to die as only one could become alpha ,the queen had been doing spells for a while for herb sons mate.
When the witch came to kill him she found he could fight her power as his was stronger I can't remember how she died but it was while they were having a magic/power fight and the prince was watching he couldn't do anything .

message 4: by Carol (new)

Carol (caz-g) | 6 comments Lol time goes so quickly now I would say between 2-4 years ago ( to be on safe side) it also had some BDSM in it