Elemental Wolf Pack RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

pinkfluffylion | 209 comments Mod

message 2: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong ran in the forest hunting. She caught a few rabbits then headed back to camp.

message 3: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Tide ran though the forest unnoticed she knew what she was doing was bad but she needed to do it for the sake of the pck

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb went out hunting. He caught an elk and dragged it back.

message 5: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Nightsong ran around, hunting. She let out a bark of surprise when she was tackled to the ground. "Flame! Orb!" She howled, she then screamed in pain as she recognized the bear from earlier in the week, biting into her other shoulder. She howled, and glanced around, there was no ice or water, so she would have I use the plants. She took water from the plants and used it to hit the bear with.

message 6: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame pounced on the bear her claws dug into it and her paws heated up and Burt the bear

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb raced into the forest. He saw Nightsong. He growled and totally tackled the bear, the two clashed together. The beat scratched frantically. Orb bits its throat and squeezed tighter. The bears head dropped down, dead.

message 8: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song cried out in pain, as the bear roared and swiped her across the face.

message 9: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments ((Can we pretend my post was before yours DW, I posted it a second later than you...))

Song whimpered, her body searing with pain.

message 10: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flare licked her "it's ok" she said in a motherly tone

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb panted and stared at Nightsong. His eyes narrowed. "What were you doing here?"

message 12: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Hunting, the others finished the food, and there were some of us who hadn't eaten yet." Song says in a voice, trying to hide her pain, and struggled to stand up.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb growled. "You are a warrior, warriors don't hunt, they fight."

message 14: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song hung her head, "I apologize." She said.

message 15: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame sighed

message 16: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song didn't notice that the water around her had gone into a circle shape and encased her shoulder wound, healing it slowly.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Orb turned around and headed out. "I'll her some warriors to clear out the body of the bear. I don't want the forest to smell like a decayed body,"he growled.

message 18: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Song followed, limping. She sighed in shame and followed Orb to camp.

message 19: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

Flame followed them

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Seeker crept in. She made illusions of herself in case any wolf saw her, they didn't know which one to attack. She crept along the tall grass and trees then raced into camp.

message 21: by pinkfluffylion, Headmod (new)

((poo I'm abou to leave to go somewhere))

message 22: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Dark followed close behind the wolf until he smelled someone. "Apollo.." He whispered to himself. He considered leaving to go after his brother, but decided against it.

message 23: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Apollo smelled one of the worst things he could imagine. He got up immediately and growled in the direction it came from. His fur stood on end and light emerged from his fur."Dark.." He said

message 24: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Storm ran around in the forest before heading back to the camp.

message 25: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna walked through the darkest part of the forest, bathing in her element.