Elemental Wolf Pack RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Loners go on this route most of the time

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith trotted around and sat down. She licked the blood off of her metal claws and yawned.

message 3: by Rock (new)

Rock (( so bloody))

message 4: by Rock (new)

Rock (( does she need a hug?))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((She's Blacksmith. She's awesome.))

message 6: by E (new)

E Shadow walked in. He stopped using his powers so he could be seen now.

message 7: by Rock (new)

Rock (( but does she need a hug?))

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} ((No -.-))

Blacksmith turned to see the other wolf. Her ears went back.

message 9: by E (new)

E Shadow bared his fangs in case the wolf attacked. He watched her carefully.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith rolled her eyes. She studied his fangs. Weak. She sighed and shifted her ears. She licked her metal claws and yawned, showing her metal fangs.

message 11: by E (new)

E Shadow saw the look in the wolf's face He used his power and became invisible and untrackable there was no way the wolf could see him. He He made her shadows wrap around her legs and tail.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith rolled hr eyes. She stood up and completely didn't feel any pain. She walked around, saw some squashed leaves, them scratched that area. She felt the wolf hit her paw and attacked him, biting his shoulder hard. "Shadow doesn't effect me,"she growls, biting his shoulder.

message 13: by E (new)

E Shadow laughed she was biting a clump of shadows he had made he punched from behind pinning her to the ground. Her front legs pinned. "Well I think they might" he said

message 14: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna snuck up to the edge of the loners route and literally blending into the shadows by manipulating darkness. She watched closely as the two loners fought and wondered who would win.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith rolled her eyes. "You should learn the ways of how powers go, weaknesses and stronger power. Example, metal beats darkness." She lifted her paw up easily and slapped him across the face. She stretched out and bit his neck. She tasted blood and smiled. She then chucked him a few feet away. "Your wasting my time on child play." She walked away, yawning.

message 16: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night sighed as he watched the two. He became visible and sat down, thinking of Song.

message 17: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna frowned and waited to see if the wolf needed help, but she wouldn't blow her cover unless she knew he was injured badly.

message 18: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "You okay Shadow?" Night asks as he helps the wolf up.

message 19: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna had always heard that loners didn't take kindly to packs so well. She never knew wether to believe it though, because she hasn't actually talked to one before. Luna turned around and got ready to walk away when she accidentally stepped on a branch and a large snap! Came from where she was standing.

message 20: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night turned and growled turning invisible before racing over, silently to the wolf. He pinned her down and became visible once again. "Who are you?" He growled lowly.

message 21: by E (last edited Aug 30, 2013 10:13PM) (new)

E Shadow smiled at the wolf that scratched him "Oh but that's where you ate wrong metal cannot slice or cut shadow" he said his cuts healing. He charged her an scratched her face and bite her right leg.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Letty walked up to Shadow curious about him.

message 23: by E (new)

E Shadow noticed a wolf walking up to him. It was a pack wolf. "Why are you here?" he asked her. "Go back to you precious pack" he despised the pack wolves because his parents were part of the pack.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Letty's a loner not a pack wolf))

"I don't have a pack handsome" Letty said and rolled her eyes.

message 25: by E (new)

E ((Oh it's just in the pack Darkened Warriors Assassin wolf said Letty tried to help and she was the Alpha's warrior))
"You smell like those pack scum" he said with a snarl

Jane Isles-Rizzoli ((Letty's a Loner not a pack wolf))

Letty's eyes started to glow as did her aura, "I am not a pack wolf and I will not be insulted by being called one. No matter how handsome the wolf calling me one is." Letty said annoyed

message 27: by E (new)

E "You seem to despise those pack wolves nearly as much as me" he said.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli "Yeah, well that's my own reason" She said and snorted calming down.

message 29: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna became visible before Nights eyes. She glared at him." Let me go." She said growling a little.

message 30: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Who are you?" Night repeated,

message 31: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "I am Luna." She said. "Who are you?" She asked with caution

message 32: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Night." He replied coldly, his blue eyes showing no emotions. "Go back to your petty little pack now." Night says as he lifts himself off her.

message 33: by E (new)

E "Everything alright over here Night?" Shadow asked walking over to them
((Shall we make it these to know each other?))

message 34: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She growled at him after she got up. "My pack isn't petty. Don't go around insulting them just because you are not in one." She answered glaring at him.

message 35: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments ((They can know eachother.))

Night nodded to Shadow. "Just run along now, you have no business here." He growled to luna.

message 36: by E (new)

E "Is she a pack wolf?" He asked trotting over to them

message 37: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night nodded once again.

message 38: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "I was going to help you after that fight, but I didn't want something like this happening." She replied as the symbols and marks on her side glowed blue.

message 39: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Shadow will be fine! Did you ever think that I might have helped him?!" Night growled, angered.

message 40: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments She got ready for an attack and growled at him." I wouldn't have known. Not all loners are friends you know."

message 41: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "And how would you know if you're not a loner?" Night asked turning away to pick up some herbs.

message 42: by E (new)

E "Yes but you see Night and I have a very good relationship where you could say like brothers" he said snarling

message 43: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments "Shadow, calm down. She means us no harm." He tells him and holds out the herbs for him.

message 44: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments "Oh I don't know it's not like this place is where loners usually hang out." She replied sarcastically.

message 45: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments Night growled.

message 46: by ☯Jocey☯ (new)

☯Jocey☯  (Joceymc) | 167 comments ((Gtg))

message 47: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments (( ok I gtg too idk when I can get back on it might be for more than 3 hours but ill get on when I can))

message 48: by Christa (new)

Christa Lane (chrushta) | 202 comments Luna laughed a little. "You are way too tense. Relax a little." She said as she sat down

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Blacksmith sat a few feet away from them all. She licked her metal claws. Listening to all these loners started to make her annoyed. She started making something.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Seeker stood in the darkness. Her eyes shined red when ever she was in a dark place, so her eyes were currently a blood red. She stared at all of them, thinking to herself.

« previous 1 3 4 5