Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Where My Heart Breaks
This topic is about Where My Heart Breaks
Advanced Copies for Review > Reviews Requested: Where My Heart Breaks

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Hello everyone!

I just released my newest NA Contemporary Romance novel today, Where My Heart Breaks. I would love to find some readers/bloggers interested in reviewing and posting a review both here on GR and Amazon.

Here is the blurb:

If there were a course in screwing up your life, Kate Spivey would get an A+.

Trust is in short supply for Kate at the start of the summer before her senior year of college. Her parents sentenced her to spend it under the watchful eye of her aunt at the famous Willoughby Inn. It was further proof that she was a prisoner in, and not the decision maker of, her life. Nothing she does is good enough to prove that she learned from the mistakes of her past.

Almost immediately, Kate finds that her new summer home holds another person who understands the unfairness of her situation better than most. Reed Black has had his own share of tragedy and regrets, but instead of trying to fight his reputation, he embraced it.

Sparks fly between Kate and Reed, but his mixed signals remind Kate that she needs to watch her step. He is one temptation she can't afford to indulge in, no matter how strong her attraction to him. If she isn't careful, she'll lose more than her heart.

I can provide the novel in .mobi, .epub, or PDF- whatever your preference. Also, if you'd consider posting the review on your own blog, I would be more than happy to offer a ebook copy for your readers.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

Heather | 11 comments Ill review the book for you if still available!!

message 3: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Heather wrote: "Ill review the book for you if still available!!"

Thanks so much, Heather! I sent you a PM for further info! :)

message 4: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Heather wrote: "I'll review the book for you if you are still interested!"

Thanks, Heather! I sent you a quick PM on this for further info.

Cari | 2 comments I'd love to read & review your book if you need another!

message 6: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Cari wrote: "I'd love to read & review your book if you need another!"

Just sent you a PM, Cari! Thanks so much. :)

message 7: by Mara (new)

Mara (marareadsbookss) If I'm not too late, I would love to review your book!

message 8: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Sinclair | 15 comments Mara *Green Eyed Girl* wrote: "If I'm not too late, I would love to review your book!"

Hi Mara- I just sent you a PM. Thank you!

message 9: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Victoria | 2 comments I would like to review if you still need people. PDF would be fine at krstnvctr@yahoo.com

message 10: by Linnette (new)

Linnette Sow | 1 comments I'd like to review your book.