The Lorien Legacies discussion

The Fandom > If you had the power to bring back ONE character that died who would it be?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 27 comments I would love for eight to come back because he was one of my favourite characters and Tbh I really don't know how there gonna defeat the mogs without him.

message 2: by Xanthe (new)

Xanthe | 4 comments I really didn't like what they did to eight :( poor
Marina, but I think I'd bing back a Cêapan so they have someone that knows what exactly the stuff in their cheat does. Although which Cêapan I don't know maybe Crayton for Ella

message 3: by Xanthe (new)

Xanthe | 4 comments *chest

message 4: by Nhi (new)

Nhi Lâm | 2 comments I would definitely bring back EIGHT. That dude is awesome in both personalities and his Legacies. Him and Marina make a great couple too. It'd be great if there was a Cepan but the Garde handle everything pretty well, even better that they have Sam's dad now :D

message 5: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 27 comments Yh good point because who knows want kind of power their items have but right now they need a miracle to happen because their chances of beating setrakus are really low.

message 6: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 27 comments Yh all he needs to do is regain his memory and then they're set and Yh poor Marina but atleast she's got a awesome new legacy .

message 7: by Nhi (new)

Nhi Lâm | 2 comments If I were Marina, I would torture the hell out of Five. My heart just broke when Eight die omg :< He has a good heart and great Legacies. But anyway, the Garde pretty much understand what their items'power is. I kind of regret Four saving Sam's dad instead of saving Ella. She is kind of their defence in some ways.

message 8: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 27 comments Yh Ella was definitely more beneficial to them then Malcolm, but I respect fours reasoning for saving him. And also it really shows how great fours bond is with Sam. I just really hope that five gets his comeuppance for killing eight because eight was a legend!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

EIGHT! I MISS HIM AND I SHIP HI AND MARINA THEY R MY OTP AND NOW MY OTP IS GONE :( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin Chakalos (erinchakalos) | 1 comments I would so bring back EIGHT! That was probably one of the saddest parts of the series

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex | 4 comments EIGHT!!!!!

message 12: by Paolo (new)

Paolo | 5 comments eight!!!!!

message 13: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn (pagesandchills) I'd probably bring back ONE, coz I feel sorry for Adam, I mean, I know his mogadorian but he's different, and I want their love a chance..., they would definitely make a good couple, coz I can see that they both love each other..:'(

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 6 comments I love eight so much but I would bring back a Henry, so they had some one who knew what they were doing, you know. Then maybe he could have prevented 8 from dying...

message 15: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) Nice choice!

message 16: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 8 comments I would bring back eight. Already Marina's pain has been amplified and I just think she and him make an adorable couple. Five is an f-ing idiot for instead using violence to try and attack nine, which resulted in eight's death. At least Marina got rid of the f-er's eye.

message 17: by Abby (new)

Abby Prentiss | 3 comments Eight.
No question.
He will kill Setrakus Rà and Five will get scared and he will then forgive Five because he's that wonderful of a beautiful amazing person.
I miss him :(

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Ligan | 4 comments yea bring back eight that guy loves hotdogs, the hotdogs miss him too btw

message 19: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Stoli | 1 comments As far as plot goes it would be best for them to stay dead but if I had to chose it would be one of the cépan (probably Henri)

message 20: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments duh eight. There's not a single hesitation and come on seven needs someone...

message 21: by Mariel (new)

Mariel C. | 3 comments Maybe one or eight. They both made an image in me. One was absolutely perfect with Adamus. Their story gave me a reason to continue reading this series. While eight is... (ugh! why do you have to kill him?) he is just perfect for Marina. And he is like the only funny guy in the book. Oh well, i cant wait to see Marina's kick ass image now that eight is gone. Im just really tired with all the people dying and i want some addition to the group like maybe more Chimæra's or whatsoever alliance.

message 22: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Di Consoli (jinya26) | 35 comments Well...if i have to take an emotional choice, i'd bring back One, so she and Adam can stay together...a strategic one, would be Two or Three: more they are, and more chances they have to win against the mogs!!!Hu...i didnt pick up eight, because i think he's not really dead!!! :)

message 23: by Mel (new)

Mel 8 because Marina is really upset about 8's death

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments 8 is dead come on they said so!

message 25: by Virginia (new)

Virginia Di Consoli (jinya26) | 35 comments yeah..is said!!but the fact that the author developped marina's legacy of icing people just when 8s dying....marina can heal..and why not bring back to life mixing her healing power with icing???

message 26: by Stephanie (last edited Nov 08, 2013 12:17PM) (new)

Stephanie Rodriguez | 3 comments Henri or Sandor!!! They were such a major source of guidance and knowledge, and the Garde could DEFINITELY use either of them at this point.

message 27: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) You're right.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (izzylightfleur) EIGHT.EIGHT.8.8.EIGHT.8.

message 29: by Isobel (new)

Isobel Palmer | 1 comments I'd love to bring back 1,2 or 3 just to see what they were like.

message 30: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Lorenzana (JLorenzana) | 3 comments Eight. He rocks!

message 31: by Weabee (new)

Weabee | 3 comments I think Sandor would be the most helpful because he could probably keep 9 under control

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah128) | 2 comments I'm going to have to agree with most on this, eight needs to come back. Screw five, definitely would rather have seen him die instead of eight. Don't think bringing back a cepan would be necessary,they all have been without cepans now for quite some time and they've been doing pretty well.

message 33: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments Um.. I don't think bringing 1 would do anything because according to me I felt there were a lot of hints indicating that Adam had 1's powers or something like that. Even though I've already said it I still want EIGHT. EIGHT I MISS U!

5 should have seriously died. I miss Ella too. For those who haven't finished it yet I'm not gonna go into the details.

Eight plx resurrect yourself or something..

message 34: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Corpus | 2 comments EIGHT!! That's for sure, and ONE!!!

message 35: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (Samanthaa3) | 24 comments Eight. (:

message 36: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 63 comments As far as i reached, i would choose henri

message 37: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Knox (bknox1196) | 40 comments Mod
Eight! Unless he isn't actually dead.....because they do mention in book five about him being covered in ice so I think there is hope still!

message 38: by Tayma (new)

Tayma  | 63 comments Eight! The garde need his powers plus I realy want him back for marina!

message 39: by Asha (new)

Asha (ashayay) EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT. I cried so hard when he died, and Marina....but other than Eight, I would bring back Héctor. I loved Héctor.

message 40: by Sikhandi (new)

Sikhandi Thiagarajah eight :( ... i love everything about his character and i hated to see him being killed

message 41: by Matt (new)

Matt | 12 comments Eight

message 42: by Joec (new)

Joec (joe467910) | 27 comments Yep let's hope that someone develops a legacy that brings back the dead. Seems kinda farfetched though

message 43: by Matt (new)

Matt | 12 comments @joec that's a really good point though I believe that since the ending of Fall of Five with Marina's legacy developing more i believe that it might be John if anyone gets that legacy.

message 44: by Matt (new)

Matt | 12 comments Yea but @Benjamin the scar appeared on their legs

message 45: by Danielle (new)

Danielle | 100 comments Eight.

message 46: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments @Matt
Yeah bt sometimes u hv to believe the impossible
And anyway - eigtht is too importantt to die...
What about Marina?

message 47: by Matt (new)

Matt | 12 comments True @Andy. The way Marina reacted tho?!?!?! I do believe that when Marina froze Eight he got a chance. PL loves to throw in plot twists so who knows I guess we'll have to wait until August. UGH IT'S SO FAR AWAY!!!!!

message 48: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments @Matt Exactly!!!!!
UHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TILL AUGUST!

message 49: by Matt (new)

Matt | 12 comments Yep @Andy

message 50: by Andy (new)

Andy  | 15 comments :)

« previous 1