The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) The Fall of Five discussion

if the charm still held

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alex what would happen if the mogs did kill 4 in ohio, what would happen to five??? they would still need to kill 6,7,8 and nine, would they kill five to help their cause??

Alex according to five he was with the mogs since he was four of five years old, would they kill him to get to six???

Godwin Since he's blindly loyal to Ra, I suppose they're gonna use use him as bait then capture the Gardes. And when everyone's captured, Ra would kill them all starting with 5.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

defintly. the mogs dnt care about him

Alex Sam wrote: "defintly. the mogs dnt care about him"

thats what i was thinking, but why would the train him well if they were planning on killling him, it just doesnt make much sense to me

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex wrote: "Sam wrote: "defintly. the mogs dnt care about him"

thats what i was thinking, but why would the train him well if they were planning on killling him, it just doesnt make much sense to me"

so he could fight 4 6 7 8 and 9 if he had to.

Alex Sam wrote: "Alex wrote: "Sam wrote: "defintly. the mogs dnt care about him"

thats what i was thinking, but why would the train him well if they were planning on killling him, it just doesnt make much sense to..."

thats a good theory, i think Ra is ellas grandfather, the one that could change ages.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

YES! AGREED! THEY TOTALLY R RELATED, AND PROBABLY HES HER GRANDPAPPY. OMG THE BOOK WAS ALL CHAOS I THINK ELLA WILL END UP BREAKING FROM EVERYTHING IF THAT ENDS UP HAPPENING.

Alex WHEN EIGHT DIED MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS, OH NO MY OPT, I MUST FIX THIS!!! AHHH THAT KILLED ME. HER NEW LEGACY WIL PROBABLY HELP HER BREAK FREE

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr! at first I was like "what-what?!" and I reread it over and over again and cried

message 11: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex YAH, I WAS SO SAD ASDDFGHJJKL

message 12: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex one of them has to get a turning the dead legacy

message 13: by Nasyiq (new)

Nasyiq Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?

message 14: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

i think hes ellas grandfather

message 15: by Nasyiq (new)

Nasyiq Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

i think hes ellas grandfather"

That's it! I've been thinking over and over to find the logic why Setrakus Ra really wants the Heir, how he has those powerful yet manipulative legacies as of Loric does, and how he can be related to the story of the long-lost Tenth Elder.

message 16: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Nasyiq wrote: "Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

That's it! I've been thi..."

or he not an elder, and just has legacies like some others had. also, remember that her grandfather could change ages.... i dont know if thats important or not but whatever

message 17: by Nasyiq (new)

Nasyiq But I believe he's an elder. Did you remember from the letter Crayton wrote to Ella, saying that her ancestor was one of the elder, suddenly vanished upon the secret war bla bla...?

message 18: by Jordan (new) - added it

Jordan Alexander Gray Nasyiq wrote: "Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

I reckon Setrakus Ra was one of the Loric elders but he resigned from his post and Pittacus Lore tried to stop him and that's how he got his scar.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Jordan wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

That's it..."

EXACTLY! if he wasn't loric he wouldn't have legacies, and he has legacies so hes probably loric. I would bet anything that hes loric

Georgia I'm guessing they were counting on the charm falling before they reached Five. Which, is what happened.

message 21: by Ahmad (new)

Ahmad Syafiq Georgia wrote: "I'm guessing they were counting on the charm falling before they reached Five. Which, is what happened."

I don't thnik so. Five told us that 6 months after their arrival on the Earth, his Cepan died and he was taken by Mogs afterwards to be educated the Mogs way. I'm not sure how long it was the period between his Cepan's death and his being taken in by Mogs, but I'm pretty sure that Five got Mogadorianized since his young age.

message 22: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Ahmad wrote: "Georgia wrote: "I'm guessing they were counting on the charm falling before they reached Five. Which, is what happened."

I don't thnik so. Five told us that 6 months after their arrival on the Ear..."

i agree, and it doesnt make much sense to me...

Cassidy The Mogs are using him against his fellow Loric. Its actually pretty smart. Why get rid of something potentially useful? anyways, they couldnt kill him with the charm and all...

message 24: by Nate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nate Stadler I do see the reasoning in that but I also believe that it is irrelevant but they had Nine captive so if they introduced each other then the charm would be broken.

Cassidy That's true, Nate! Unless they were both being held at different places though.. I guess we'll have to figure out the Mog's reasoning. This is gonna bug me now! :/

Michelle Nate wrote: "I do see the reasoning in that but I also believe that it is irrelevant but they had Nine captive so if they introduced each other then the charm would be broken."

Haha, I didn't even think about that. Even if they were being held at different places, they could have taken Five to West Virginia. It's not like Five was being held captive. He was loyal to the Mogs, so he wouldn't have tried to escape or anything. Maybe Five didn't tell his full story or didn't tell it very truthfully. Or maybe the Mogadorians knew about the Charm then, but they just didn't know how to break it.

message 27: by Mia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mia Nasyiq wrote: "Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

Setrakus Ra is DEFINITELY loric
During the books it is mention that he wears the pendants of the three dead Loric children but at the start of I am Number Four John says that only Loric's can wear the pentant which means that he his definitely Loric and that he could possibly be the tenth elder since he is so interested in Ella

message 28: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Mia wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Alex wrote: "Nasyiq wrote: "Have something ever crossed your mind that Setrakus Ra is Loric, like what might be the latest theory of John?"

That's it..."

where does it say that?

message 29: by Starcrystal (new)

Starcrystal Setrakus Ra definitely has some connection to Ella, and is DEFINITELY Loric. Wonder how that will play out. One thing..... did the Mogs know about the charm? You would think they would. So if Five was with them when Six or nine was captured,why wouldn't the Mogs just bring them together to break it, then kill them all? And if they didn't know about the charm and how to break it, you'd think Five would have told them........

Cassidy I think that the Mogs definitely knew about the charm, but i don't think they knew how to break it. It does make sense that 5 would tell them... so why didn't he? Maybe the Mogs wouldn't chance loosing their element of surprise. They knew that eventually the other Loric would band together on their own, so why waste their secret weapon on something that would happen on its own? I dont think they knew that the Lorics would be so strong. I think they were taken by surprise.

Only speculating....

message 31: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Cassidy wrote: "I think that the Mogs definitely knew about the charm, but i don't think they knew how to break it. It does make sense that 5 would tell them... so why didn't he? Maybe the Mogs wouldn't chance loo..."

did the garde no everything about their charms when they were young

message 32: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex know**

Cassidy I don't know! Because I was thinking: maybe Five didn't really know, so he couldn't help the Mogs. That would be a logical explanation. I mean, how do you break a Loric Charm that no one told you how to break?
I think maybe they all figured it out as they went along. Or, in everyone else's case, their Cepans told them. Five never had anyone Loric to teach him stuff.

message 34: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Cassidy wrote: "I don't know! Because I was thinking: maybe Five didn't really know, so he couldn't help the Mogs. That would be a logical explanation. I mean, how do you break a Loric Charm that no one told you h..."

i know! fives cepan dies early on and the mogs took him in, so he wouldnt really know garde stuff

Cassidy I know right! It's kind of like he was a puppy being raised by chimps. He really has no clue :/