Modern Good Reads discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > R4R: The Impaler Legacy series

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ioana (last edited Aug 30, 2013 03:59AM) (new)

Ioana Visan (ioanavisan) | 4 comments Author Name: Ioana Visan
Book Name: 2 novellas in The Impaler Legacy series
The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy #1)
A Victory that Counts (The Impaler Legacy #2)
Genre: paranormal, urban, vampires
Number of free copies being offered: 10 of each (you can review both or just one of them)
Format of books being offered (Coupon, .Mobi, etc.): mobi, epub, pdf, etc. via Smashword coupon
Short book description:

The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy #1)
In a world crawling with vampires, Romania is the safest place left on earth. Thanks to the Little Council, there hasn't been a vampire on Romanian ground in over five centuries. But one day, Liana Cantacuzino, also a member of the Little Council and a descendant of one of the old noble families, is ordered to bring one in, covertly. Enter Maximilien Hess, a thousand years old vampire determined to ruin the existing order of things.

Suddenly, Liana finds herself forced to protect Hess, instead of having the pandurs kill him. With the help from her trustful friends, Rodica Ghica and Ştefan Sturdza, and that of an innocent bystander, Dr. Jesse Carver, Liana has to find out what is going on and what the President is hiding from her. When all is revealed, Hess's secret changes everything.

A Victory that Counts (The Impaler Legacy #2)
For the first time in five hundred years, pandurs and vampires need to work together and defeat the new breed of vampires that threaten to upset the current order of things. Liana Cantacuzino travels to New Zealand to find the new breeds and their makers, but even with the help of her friends, Maximilien Hess, Dr. Jesse Carver and Radu Basarab, the task turns out to be close to impossible to accomplish. The enemy is vicious, always one step ahead, and has no respect for any kind of life, including its own.

With a prize put on her head, unreliable informers, exploding arrows, and turned pandurs, Liana has to lead what’s left of her troops through a terrible siege, while struggling to keep Jesse safe and fight for her own survival.

The Impaler's Revenge (The Impaler Legacy, #1) by Ioana Visan A Victory that Counts (The Impaler Legacy, #2) by Ioana Visan

Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

message 2: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Amburgy-Dickson (kalex) | 3 comments They both sound interesting.

kaiodan@gmail.com

message 3: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I would like to read these. satarupa-biswas@hotmail.com (in mobi format please) thanks!

message 4: by Ioana (new)

Ioana Visan (ioanavisan) | 4 comments I have emailed you both.

message 5: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (buriedubooks1) | 6 comments I would love to do this :)
buriedunderbooks1@gmail.com

message 6: by Movies, Shows, (new)

Movies, Shows, & Books (moviesshowsnbooks) | 7 comments If there are any copies left of both, I would love to read these books. I prefer epub format please.

Jasmine
email: moviesshowsnbooks@gmail.com

Thank you!

message 7: by Ioana (new)

Ioana Visan (ioanavisan) | 4 comments I have emailed you both.

message 8: by Satarupa (new)

Satarupa (cutesatarupa) I finished the books and liked them quite a lot, good job done!

Review links:

Book 1 -http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

Book 2 -http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 9: by Ioana (new)

Ioana Visan (ioanavisan) | 4 comments Thank you!