Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)
This topic is about City of Lost Souls
DUPLICATE/ABANDONED BUDDY READS > City Of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5) by Cassandra Clare → Start Date: September 2, 2013

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mimi | 205 comments Come and join Brianna and I as we read the latest book in the Mortal Instruments series, City Of Lost Souls!

Angela | 17787 comments Hope you guys like this one more than the previous one. (:

Mimi | 205 comments Thanks Angela, I do as well!

Paige Yin (paigeyin) | 168 comments I hope to read to this one soon. <3

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Thanks for setting this up! :)

Mimi | 205 comments No worries, just out of curiosity has anyone seen the movie? I really liked it!

Paige Yin (paigeyin) | 168 comments Mimi wrote: "No worries, just out of curiosity has anyone seen the movie? I really liked it!"

I love the movie! Better than how I like the book actually. -eye- don't kill me for saying that. :P

I think they did a good job with the casts and the way they portrayed some of the scenes!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I saw it too! I liked it, but of course they ended up changing it so that it would work in the short amount of movie time available.

Angela | 17787 comments I haven't watched it yet. I heard they cut out a lot...

message 10: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments So is this better than #4? One day I WILL finish that darn book...

Angela | 17787 comments This was better, yes. (:

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments How far have you gotten so far Mimi? :)

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I'm in the middle of chapter 12. Oh my gosh (view spoiler)

message 14: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi | 205 comments Sorry! I'm still alive I promise! Ok, don't shoot me but I haven't started.....
Every time I try to I get really anxious, I sound crazy but I think I've invested so much in these characters and I heard some spoilers that don't sound so good and I'm scared to read it!

Have I lost my marbles? I think so....

message 15: by Brianna♥ (last edited Sep 10, 2013 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments Lol! I know what you mean! I don't think it's too bad. It's ok right now. Not as great as the first books, but it's not terrible I guess. :) I am on CD #10 of 14, so it probably won't take me long to finish it. It's ok if you don't want to start, no worries!

Brianna♥ (briannaforrest) | 645 comments I just finished this one! It's ok if you don't want to read it. I felt like it took quite a while to read. It wasn't as eventful as the previous ones.