The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > hello

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Rizza (michaeljamesrizza) | 7 comments I'm pretty new to goodreads, but I'm addicted to reading, and I am also interested in being introduced to new authors. This seems like a great group for that. Thanks.

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica (rickie1974) welcome...i can tell you that when i first joined goodreads i was only using it for lists i was nowhere close to using it to its full potential...use it...explore it...meet people look at their lists and books get ideas enjoy....have fun....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey there! I'm fairly new to this group, but love it! I often am overwhelmed in the digital world, but find that dropping in to say hello and scan the discussions and books lists of this group has helped me to find some great books! It's nice b/c since it's so big, you aren't 'missed' if you don't participate for a few weeks, but you also are able to contribute in discussions and your voice is heard- does that make sense?! I am an aspiring author and wanted to learn more about the books people are reading, their likes, and also have a bigger online presence...this has helped me to do just that, but more than anything it's given me so many great book ideas! You will love this group! I never use kindle/amazon reviews or any other site but this one when deciding on a book. I may find a book I like on my kindle, but I always cross-reference here to see if I like the reviews first! Enjoy and welcome!

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 1241 comments Hi Michael!

message 5: by Kyly (new)

Kyly (mermaid121) Hey Michael

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10089 comments Mod
Hey Michael, thanks for finding us and introducing yourself.

Thanks, Miss, for the nice words about the group!

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael Rizza (michaeljamesrizza) | 7 comments Thank you everyone for the welcome.

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (_afkbookworm_) Hi Michael, welcome to goodreads!

message 9: by Vlasios (new)

Vlasios (vpapa) | 2 comments Hi Everyone,
I am also new to GR.
I can see that it is has tremendous possibilities.
I really like it.

I also like the logo image of the next best book club!!!
Bravo Lori!

message 10: by Dionysis (new)

Dionysis Touroukis | 3 comments Hi there, im new here and i would like to say hello to everybody! Goodreadings ....

message 11: by Erica (new)

Erica (rickie1974) wish we had a like button cuz i would have pressed it for all these...one i started joining a couple of groups i realized that reading is what is bringing a million plus people together...and it isnt just about the type of book the genre, or how fast you read or anything like we all have come together because we have a passion and love that cant be broken......