Australian Women Writers Challenge discussion

Book Discussion > Aussie books coming out in Spring

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynxie (last edited Aug 29, 2013 05:29PM) (new)

Lynxie | 72 comments Hi everyone,

I'm taking part in the Aussie Readers Spring Reading Challenge and require a book to read by an aussie author that is being published sometime throughout the three months of spring here in Aus (1 Sept - 30 Nov 2013).

A lot of other particiapnts are reading big 6 published books and while they all look great, I am trying to keep my list to indie authors.

What I'm struggling with is actually finding authors who have books planned for release within Spring.

Do you have a new book being released this spring?

Let me know so I can fill this spot. Also, if I get a number of books I'll post a link to this topic in the Aussie Readers challenge feed so other books might get picked too.

message 2: by Venetia (new)

Venetia Green Hi Lynxie,
Aussie author Janet Woods tells me her historical novel about smugglers, "Moon Cutters", will be released by Severn House UK at the at the 31st October. I'm not sure if that's indie enough for you ...
Venetia.

message 3: by Lynxie (last edited Sep 01, 2013 04:00AM) (new)

Lynxie | 72 comments Hi Venetia. Thanks for that, I shall have a look at Janet's book. Moon Cutters by Janet Woods Moon Cutters by Janet Woods

message 4: by Venetia (new)

Venetia Green But wait, there's more!
Joanna Lloyd has “Shadow Beneath the Sea” coming out with Crimson on September 30th. I'm pretty sure that an Australian historical story.
Then there's another Aussie author, Annie Seaton, with not one but three books coming out this spring:
Dangerous Desire in September
Outback Affair in October
Tangling with the CEO in November
I think she's with Entangled. Apologies about the deluge of books!
Happy readings.
Venetia

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda | 2914 comments Mod
Great idea Lynxie...