YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Storm (Elemental, #1)
This topic is about Storm
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Storm (Elementals 1) By Brigid Kemmerer - Restarting July 4th 2015

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir and I are going to start reading this on the 3rd

message 2: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments YAY!! *excited*
I've heard soooooo many amazing things about this book. :):)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir wrote: "YAY!! *excited*
I've heard soooooo many amazing things about this book. :):)"

That's great! I'm hoping it's as good as it's ratings :)

message 4: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments Me too =)

message 5: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments We're starting tomorrow!! Just finished my current read so I'm ready to start :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Damn work for getting in the way of my reading!! - Will start in half an hour :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments 6% Becka must think they're bat shit crazy!

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments 19% Took me a while to get into this, but it looks like it's slowly turning a corner :)

message 9: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments Wow! You already started? :P
Just came back from school. I'm going to start right after lunch :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Yeah it's nearly 11pm here! Started late.

message 11: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments Oh, I forgot about the time differences..

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir wrote: "Oh, I forgot about the time differences.."

I nearly did as well. No worries though! I wont bombard this thread with spoilers :)

message 13: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments Yes. No spoilers please.. :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Finished it!

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments What are you up to?

message 16: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments only 10%... I'm not sure what to think yet. It is nothing special really comparing to other great paranormal books I've read :P

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir wrote: "only 10%... I'm not sure what to think yet. It is nothing special really comparing to other great paranormal books I've read :P"

Yeah that's exactly my thoughts. It took about where you're at, to get into it.

message 18: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments I'll give it a chance and see how it goes :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments What are you up to now? You enjoying it?

message 20: by Sapir (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments 20% and not so much.. I think I might give up on it.. :P

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir wrote: "20% and not so much.. I think I might give up on it.. :P"

I wouldn't blame you! I didn't think it was really that interesting to be honest.

message 22: by Sapir (last edited Sep 06, 2013 05:53AM) (new) - added it

Sapir | 329 comments The action scenes are hard to follow. I often have to reread pages a few times in order to understand them fully.. That annoys me because usually I'm a much faster reader!!!

That's it. I'm giving up.. Thanks for reading with me anyway :)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir wrote: "The action scenes are hard to follow. I often have to reread pages a few times in order to understand them fully.. That annoys me because usually I'm a much faster reader!!!

That's it. I'm giving ..."

I'm sorry It didn't work out for either or us, but no worries! :)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84973 comments Mod
Let me know when you are starting Noella and I'll change the thread date ☺

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 84973 comments Mod
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Date Changed. Restarting January 18th 2014. Happy Reading ☺

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I love this book so much :)

message 27: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments Ive heard its good so Im exciting to start reading this one.

message 28: by Noella (last edited Jan 16, 2014 01:59PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments I've started this book and am liking it so far!

End of chapter 8
(view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End chapter 20
Ohh so it's all becoming clear now why (view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments Chapter 33
(view spoiler)

Does anyone notice (view spoiler)

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments End of chapter 41 / last chapter
(view spoiler)

message 32: by Neha (last edited Jan 18, 2014 03:42AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments 50%. (view spoiler)

message 33: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments 55% (view spoiler)

María | 2107 comments I have to start this!

message 35: by Neha (last edited Jan 18, 2014 09:55AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments FINISHED!! OH MY GOSH I'M A BIG FAN OF IT!!!!!!!!!!! But the ending was too abrupt!(view spoiler) I almost couldn't believe that it has ended. And believe me, the plot went along so good! I mean, at the starting it was merely 2 stars, and now its 4! Well, still not 5 due to some reasons, but definitely worthy reading and enjoying!! Here was what went through my mind while reading the rest of it. Lots of ranting, so you better avoid that :P

69% (view spoiler)

80% (view spoiler)

100% (view spoiler)

message 36: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 47843 comments Mod
Oh I love this series! I need to read the 4th one when it comes out and the rest of the novellas.

message 37: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments 4th?? Wow..howz the second??

message 38: by Maddie (new) - added it

The second's great too! From Gabriel's POV, which was great! It's called Spark, and the third's called Spirit and it's from Hunter's POV. Spirit's my fave so far, and the novella Breathless is interesting. It's from Nick's POV and reveals some pretty serious stuff. You should really read it.

message 39: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments Woah really? So Becca and Chris aren't really the main characters throughout the series? Its All of them,right? Oh and I'll definitely give them a read as soon as I get my hand over the other books. Jeez, I should've bought them all at once...

message 40: by Maddie (new) - added it

Haha yeah. Apparently the 4th is from Michael's perspective. Can't wait!

María | 2107 comments I'm only 10% (I'm reading it in English and I become an slow reader when I read in another languaje than Spanish)

message 42: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments Im only a chapter in,but so far its good. Ill read more later when I get off of work.

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments @Maddison I like all the brothers because they're so different! It's awesome because that means I'll enjoy the series :D Does it feel abrupt whenever you finish a book and pick up the next since perspectives change and there are untied ends?

Noella (kookiemonstar) | 3723 comments @ Neha (view spoiler)

message 45: by Neha (new) - rated it 4 stars

Neha (neha71580) | 536 comments @Noella yeah that's a relief! But the ending, aaahhhh I wanted to know what happens next!!!!!!

message 46: by Maddie (new) - added it

kind of noelle. but its also some variety.

María | 2107 comments End of chapter 15 (view spoiler)

message 48: by María (last edited Jan 19, 2014 11:18AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

María | 2107 comments 61% (view spoiler)
If you can have a date with one of them, which brother will you choose?

message 49: by Courtney (new) - added it

Courtney | 11423 comments Chapter 2- (view spoiler)

message 50: by Maddie (new) - added it

nick or chris. but chris when i found out something in his novella Breathless lol. wbu?

« previous 1 3