Reading Between Covers discussion

Drowning Ruth
This topic is about Drowning Ruth
Thoughts Between the Covers > Drowning Ruth - Thoughts.....

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ebony (quietstorm08) | 142 comments Mod
Just starting this book and I am not liking the story.... well at least the way it written. Too much jumping around, its hard to follow. Too many character are switching narrator, so it gets confusing..... Just 40 pages in...

Ok, Amanda is a little crazy! Maybe not alittle, she is ALOT crazy! She made her parents sick? For no apparent reason? Still not thrilled about the book, but I actually like Crazy Amanda! LOL

message 3: by Brandi (new)

Brandi Wamsley | 52 comments Hey, just wanted to let you know I have forgotten about you guys. I'll be back to reading soon. Right now all I have time for is audio books since I have to be in the car anyways. I am making my way through lots of Baldacci audio books though. Lol. My husband loves them. Miss our awesome discussions, be back soon.

Hey Brandi! We miss you girl! LOL! I keep updated on what you are reading lately, and Baldacci is really good! and its great that your husband likes it too!

We look forward to reading with you soon! and discussing!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina | 48 comments Mod
I was really disappointed in this book. I had to force myself to finish this book. It was predictable, the character development was poor, and it was very unrealistic. I kept waiting for the book to get exciting or suspenseful or to get attached to one of the characters but it never happened. The whole book was, to me, a lot of filler and the end was anticlimactic.

I think I did get attached to Ruth. However the story was not what I expected..... I think it was written poorly.