Mythology- Role Play discussion

Luederum (An Earth Island) > Meadow in the Middle of the Deep Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 500 (500 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

In the middle of the Deep Forest, there is a beautiful meadow run by monsters. Watch out for the monsters...:

http://danieldamianiphoto.files.wordp...

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) Hex walks into the meadow with her hoodie tied around her waist and her bow with an arrow knocked but not primed.alert she looks around for something to shoot and eat (nummings ^>^)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Rev made his way through the forest until he saw Hex. "Hello."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) knocks bow and points at his head "who are u and how did u find me?" (omgs shes so over reactive)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Rev looked genuinely shocked. "Stop! I'm Revalatious!"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) (yeah ik i would have just ran away if this where irl buuut eh idk she has a bow XD)

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) bows bow down and losens string "ok fine but i still have a dager on my right and a sword on my left. attack and i have no problem killing u."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) (irl i would probably die in this situation if u attacked me =(n eh whatever)

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "You can't kill a god. $

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Stupid typo ><))

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "ok then u still better not attack me because i can still HURT u even if i cant KILL u."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Can't hurt a god, either. We're... invincible, you could say."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "fine but i still have my own way of not getting...or staying hurt if u could say"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "still havent answered my questions"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Anyways, I have an -er- proposition for you. It is quite important."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "answer my questions and maybe"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "The questions being...?"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) resists temptation to roll eyes "who r u and how the hell did u find me"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I am Revalatious, God of Time and Prosperity. I have found you like I find everyone else."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "ok god person and exactly how do u find ppl?"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((POH, please use " so it's easier to understand when your charrie is talking and stuff.))

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ((sorry =( do u want me to go back and redo everything?im so bored i can do it))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "A god can find any human being like a stick in the mud.'

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "ok since ur obviously going to be very vague about everything what do u want"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I am in desperate need of assistance."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't care, but if you're bored, go ahead.))

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) ((yay ok))
says with a tiny hint of sarcasm "but ur a god and stuff with all magical powers and shouldnt u be able to do it?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Not if it's against my brother."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) looks genuinely shocked ish and concerned"fine ok but u said something about time. thats dangerous! r u kidding me he could just slow me down and keep himself faster he could kill me instantly!" does a serious face palm

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "I could protect you."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) loosens up a bit "ok so where is this dude any way u said he was ur brother so" goes through all the calculations in her head about y he would want to stop him "so is he messing with time making things happen unnaturally..."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "He wants to go back in time to stop the Rebellion."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) rools eyes "well thats just plain STUPID" emphasis on stupid "and so what do I ahve anything to do with this anyways..." is still a little suspicious of Revalatiouse ((his name is so much easier to spell than that aku dude))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "You have plenty to do with it. All heroes were born from the Rebellion."

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "ok fine where do i need to go how do i get there blah blah blah bottom line" holds hand out "i need info and directions"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "First, have you studied magic?"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) shifts weight from one foot to another "magic doesnt exist and no how can u study magic if it doesnt exist?"

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) Rev was shocked and insulted. "Magic makes up the world we have today"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) snaps in anger "yeah well i was stuck in a forest under ground doing NOTHING while my family was above ground fighting what they said was a thrid world war while I got to do NOTHING! And u know what happened to them? THEY DIED!"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "so basically im stuck in a forest fighting for my life having no news of the outside world practically starving to death."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "Oh, so you're a survivor. Your kind is rare." With a wave of his hand, Rev had set up a long table full of food.

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "well i was STUCK underground so...yeah..." eyes the food but doesnt go for it

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "You are familiar with the computer, cell phone, car, etc.?"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "yeah we used to have a farm in San Antonio" looks towards the ground "we had alot we didnt have everything but we did have enough to be happy and we had alot of busines. But someone burned down our house when we went grocery shopping and then we had nothing except what we had in our bags and what we bought but we made a tunnel and lived under ground never got hose for the army never got attacked again but then their was an army for since u called it a rebellion the rebellion was marching over us and they took my little sister my mom and my dad to fight with them while i was sleeping now im an orphan"

▂▃▅▇█۩✡۩̮✾ԲคՆՆ૯Ո คՈ૭૯Ն✾۩✡۩█▇▅▃▂ (-percabethforever-) "and actually i can drive a car" ((in her character thingy it says shes 12 and ik that so yeah thats y she mentioned it))

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) "So while you had WWIII down here, we the gods! had war up there. It was so violent it destroyed the world. We made a new one, which we stand on today."

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) ((Sorry. Went out for Greek XD))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10