Cant stop role playing! discussion

Supernatural High RP > This is How We Do

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ali (last edited May 21, 2009 04:26PM) (new)

Ali | 65 comments This is a roleplay of teenagers. Make them in highschool, make them vampires, make them whatever the heck you want, just don't make them all the same! And remember, nobody ever plays boys, so they'll probably be needed.
And also, I'm probably older than you, so if you need me to clarify some senile thing I've said, just ask.
Please try to be literate.
Please also use a form of OoC and quotation marks.
Ah, bios are alright, I guess, but intros with nice description and such are preferred.
Oh, yeah, and, please, please, don't get too far ahead when someone else isn't there. Unless, of course, there's a part in which it's centered around specific people and someone really has no place.
Thanks.
XOXO,
Ali

message 2: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Okay so my character is a siren and idk how many ppl actually know what they are so i'm going to tell you:
The SIRENS, they say, had maidens' features, but from the thighs down they had the forms of birds. One of them played the lyre, another sang, and another played the flute. By these means, and by clever, knavish, and deceitful words, they persuaded passing mariners to linger, thus causing their destruction. That is why the island where they lived was full of the bones of those who had perished.

Link to a good site about Sirens: http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/S...

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments Who doesn't know what sirens are?
In fifth grade, I wrote a book about one!

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Many people believe it or not I'm a Junior in HIGH SCHOOL and ppl in my own grade are like ((in idiotic tone)) "Whats a siren??"

message 5: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments OH, that kind of sucks.
Really, junior? Huh... I'm just a freshie. Ha...

message 6: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Haha thats okay and yea really its pathetic oh and i put a pic 2 its nothing like my character but its helps people Imagine it i found the half mermaid one but its really half bird

message 7: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments The pic doesn't show up.
Is it anime? Ah, so many anime pics. I used to use them, but I stopped a year or two ago. I use sims, usually, but sometimes I find a person that looks how I'll picture my character.

message 8: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm No its a regular picture

message 9: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments Oh, okay. Sorry, but if I see one more anime picture, I think I'm going to cry.
Not that I hate anime, because I don't, I'm just having trouble with things I like getting waaay too popular.
Anyway, my people and the things about them will be up soon. I'm going to bed now, though.

message 10: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Okay and the picture is at the WAY end of the description

message 11: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments No, it's not.

message 12: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments DX

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. Sirens!! Sorry, I had bad experiences last year.

message 14: by ♫Krista♫, Daughter of Men (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 9162 comments Mod
oooohhh well hmmm i usually use anime pics for my characters, iv been using them since i first joined goodreads....and ya ur older than me, im in 8th grade...

message 15: by Ali (new)

Ali | 65 comments Ah, I'm in ninth, but old enough to be in tenth. Not a big difference, though.
Like I said, I used to use anime pics, too. I'm just sick of them, now. Nobody really uses original ones anymore, either. It's sad.

message 16: by Musical♥Writer (new)

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 144 comments I only use anime pics....I guess I can just put a description

message 17: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. I rarely use anime pics. I just find them weird. But it's really hard to find the right real pictures.

message 18: by siyao (last edited May 30, 2009 07:55AM) (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments You guys are old O.o :P

message 19: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) | 11012 comments Mod
Old!?!?!

message 20: by siyao (last edited May 30, 2009 08:03AM) (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments No jking, you guys are just older than me.

message 21: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

Oh...... Am I?

message 22: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments *shrugs* I dunno, though you might be afraid to give away your age.

message 23: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

turning 13 this thursday! imma not afraid of my b day!

message 24: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments cool!

message 25: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) My character is...a half-dark elf. I made it up today, so I'll explain what they are.

They are pretty much like regular dark elves, just they have a lighter skin tone. And they're not always evil. That's pretty much it.

message 26: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Interesting.

message 27: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Thanks!