The Kindle Chronicles discussion

Tech Support for Your Kindle > Can u export a list of your purchased books?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laserone (new)

Laserone | 18 comments I'm at the amazon.com/myk page and can't figure out if there is a way to export the list of all the books I ever purchased from amazon. I'd like to export the list to a text file or spreadsheet or something. So far all I can do is take a screenshot, hit NEXT, take a screenshot, hit NEXT, etc. but there are 26 pages. I prefer a text file or spreadsheet or something, not screenshots. Does anyone know if this is possible?

message 2: by Laserone (new)

Laserone | 18 comments I went through that thread and couldn't find an answer on how to do this. I even called Amazon and the guy on the phone did not understand my question so I gave up.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom | 98 comments Marc wrote: "Your Account -> Your Orders -> Order History Report

takes you to a page on the Amazon site that allows you to request a CSV file for your purchases from a specified start date to a specified end d..."

At least with Chrome browser, the link is named 'Download Order Reports', and it is on the 'Your Account' page. It does not seem to offer a way to filter by item type

message 4: by Chelly (new)

Chelly (chellymassey) | 1 comments It seems to only be pulling my actual purchases - not my Kindle purchases. Any ideas?