Time Travel discussion

Time Travel Books By Members > Rabbit Hole (The Paradox Series #1)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (last edited Aug 28, 2013 11:23AM) (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments Our new book, Rabbit Hole, Book 1 in the Paradox Series is out in eBook and paperback.
Rabbit Hole (The Paradox Series, #1) by Garrett Smith
Rabbit Hole

We have a giveaway going on now in the Time Travel Group, so please join us. http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Rabbit Hole is the first book in the Paradox Series. Set in 2025, Rabbit Hole tells the story of the partnership of Rabbit Hole Time Travel—the world’s first commercial time travel company, and Paradox Force—a government sanctioned black ops organization. Together they race to find and defeat the Rippers—a shadowy organization determined to use stolen time travel technology to alter the past to gain unlimited power and wealth.

Our official web site is:
http://www.paradoxseries.com where you can read the first two chapters.

We've received some good reviews and would love to hear from more Goodread's members

"The Novel moves at a quick clip, with short chapters and a snappy plot that keeps the pages turning." Kirkus Reviews

"A Time Travel Thriller!! This book flows like a Dan Brown book with short very action packed chapters. It lends itself to sitting down and knocking out just a few chapters if you only have a few minutes, however it pulls you in because you will not want to walk away from the action." Lincoln Dewey on Goodreads.com

"...readers with a cursory knowledge of history will enjoy seeing Nick and Nora struggle to remember what is fact and what is fiction."Kirkus Reviews

"Fast paced, great fun, and engaging characters! Learned several things along the way -- so couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next book in the series!" Jennifer Wilkerson on Amazon.com

"It is an easy read, with lots of action and hard to put down. If you are looking for good science fiction centered around time travel, this is it. Can't wait to see what happens next!" William Antry on Amazon.com

Let's hear from you!

message 2: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
I am very happy to be among the reviews of Rabbit Hole...right up there with Kirkus Reviews. Perhaps this is a new beginning for me!

Really enjoyed the book. I recommend it to everyone.

message 3: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments Thank's Lincoln.

Your love of books is evident in your comments and reviews on GR. Your close attention to detail and ability to articulate what works for you and what doesn't is a gift.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our book.

And, remember, more than one blogger, started right here on GR. Food for thought...hmm.

message 4: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments Folks,

We had the pleasure and honor of recently shipping two books of advance reading copies of Rabbit Hole to Operation Paperback.

If you don't know about this organization, please find them at http://www.operationpaperback.org.

They facilitate the shipment of books to our military personnel around the world, and wounded warriors here at home. They also provide books to the family of deployed military.

If you have any books you don't need to keep dusting, consider sending them to a soldier that would love the chance to read a good book.

message 5: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments We've just been invited to a local book club's October meeting! They voted our book as their October read! YES!

Paint us happy!

message 6: by Lincoln, Temporal Jester (new)

Lincoln | 1290 comments Mod
Congratulations!

Real book club...not a virtual online group?

message 7: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments Real people in a room talking about books. OUR BOOK!

message 8: by Howard (new)

Howard Loring (howardloringgoodreadscom) | 1174 comments Garrett mentioned 'Real people in a room'

Garrett, I concur, I've twice talked about Myth and Story Telling at the OLLI institute (continuing education) affiliated with a nearby university.

Instant feedback from interested people = always a good experience.

At least in my case.

I'm going back, too.

message 9: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments Howard,

Fabulous! And what a great subject. I'm sure you made it interesting and challenging, and that's why they keep having you back.

message 10: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments We are running a 99 cent sale on the eBook version of, Rabbit Hole. If you have intended to read our book, but haven't yet. This may be the time.

You can find it at Amazon, B&N, Kobo and all the major eBook sellers.

message 11: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 246 comments We made it! We are the August BOTM read for the Time Travel Group. Hope everyone can join in.