The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello, I'm new and an author

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William Davis | 132 comments Hi, I'm Bill Davis, writing as William G. Davis. Some of my favorite authors are Jonathan Kellerman,Michael Connelly, Robert Crais and Lee Child. My two Mike Gage Thrillers are available in print and Kindle editions. Looking for potential reviewers for my new Mystery/Thriller Black Karma. If interested, let me know.

message 2: by Carmen (new)

Carmen | 2477 comments Hi Bill!

I'd like to take a shot at reviewing your new book. That is if you don't mind a non-writer, plain-old bookworm reviewing it. :D

I'm always looking out for new authors to follow. And from your book list, if the story is similar to those authors, I know it's something I'd be interested in.

message 3: by William (new)

William Davis | 132 comments Carmen,
Print or Kindle? e-mail me at WGDavis46@aol.com and we'll go from there. Thanks for your interest.

message 4: by Miekey (new)

Miekey Rodriguez | 23 comments William wrote: "Hi, I'm Bill Davis, writing as William G. Davis. Some of my favorite authors are Jonathan Kellerman,Michael Connelly, Robert Crais and Lee Child. My two Mike Gage Thrillers are available in print a..."

I liked Pagan Moon. I'm not good at reviews but I'd recommend your work to anyone who is. Best of luck.

message 5: by William (new)

William Davis | 132 comments Thanks, Miekey. It means a lot!

message 6: by Carol (new)

Carol | 14 comments William wrote: "Hi, I'm Bill Davis, writing as William G. Davis. Some of my favorite authors are Jonathan Kellerman,Michael Connelly, Robert Crais and Lee Child. My two Mike Gage Thrillers are available in print a..."

Hi Bill. I am still a bit new to this site, but I LOVE to read and I would be thrilled to read your book.

message 7: by William (new)

William Davis | 132 comments Thanks, Carol. If you'd be interested in reviewing it please contact me at WGDavis46@aol.com.

message 8: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 5420 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, William. Feel free to use the Author's Corner thread as well to discuss and promote your book. Good luck with it.

message 9: by William (new)

William Davis | 132 comments Thanks!