The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Author's Corner > If you happen to like a thriller with an international flair.....

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Brady (josephbrady) | 6 comments If you like international thrillers with a lot of action, you will likely enjoy my book, The Zurich Decision. I am an American author who recently moved to Zurich (BY complete coincidence - when I wrote the book, I had never even been to Switzerland!) All the best to everyone and enjoy your week!
www.josephbradybooks.com

message 2: by Don (new)

Don Satalic (donsatalic) | 135 comments I love your website. Excellent design. Good luck with your book.

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Brady (josephbrady) | 6 comments Hello Don. Thanks for the kind words about my website! I really appreciate it. I tried to bring together a site that would really represent the book well. All the best to you.

message 4: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Brady (josephbrady) | 6 comments Joseph wrote: "If you like international thrillers with a lot of action, you will likely enjoy my book, The Zurich Decision. I am an American author who recently moved to Zurich (BY complete coincidence - when I..."

message 5: by Seeley (new)

Seeley James (seeleyjames) Joseph wrote: "If you like international thrillers with a lot of action, you will likely enjoy my book, The Zurich Decision. I am an American author who recently moved to Zurich (BY complete coincidence - when I..."

Looks interesting because I wrote a book called:
The Geneva Decision (Pia Sabel, #1) by Seeley James
Although, I didn't move there to write it :)

I've put yours on my TBR pile, can't wait to get there.

Best of luck!

Peace, Seeley

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Brady (josephbrady) | 6 comments Wow Seele,

How incredible is that?! Believe it or not, Geneva is one of the only big cities in Switzerland that I haven't been yet. What made you chose Geneva? Best of luck with your book and great title!

Joseph

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Geneva Decision (other topics)