GEMINI RISING SERIES FANS discussion

Ethereal Fury (Gemini Rising, #1)
This topic is about Ethereal Fury
TEAMS BADGES > TEAM UNDECIDED BADGE

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica O'Gorek (geminirising1) | 77 comments Mod
For those of you that love Slate and Onyx and just aren't quite ready to pick a side yet...

Amy  (amybosica) cool!

message 3: by Jessica (last edited Sep 28, 2013 07:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emily Anne (emilyannereaderrising) I think I am in love :) It is absolutely perfect! I love the lightning that strikes through the faces

Amy  (amybosica) wow! that is just wow!! I think that would make a great cover!

Emily wrote: "I think I am in love :) It is absolutely perfect! I love the lightning that strikes through the faces"

Thanks Em! I made it purple to kind of represent Violette. See the red in Slate's eyes? That's Onyx when he is inside of Slate getting engry.

Amy wrote: "wow! that is just wow!! I think that would make a great cover!"

Thanks Amy! It would be an interesting cover. It would be cool to have the eyes in the background and replace the purple lighting with a small body of Violette... you guys are so great at inspiring my ideas! Thanks!!!

Zeina wrote: "Jessica wrote: "For those of you that love Slate and Onyx and just aren't quite ready to pick a side yet..."

Ugh yes. I love them both!!! I guess its hard because I can't tell if Slate actually lo..."

WOW! The most interesting triangle?! Now that is a SERIOUS compliment! I love your enthusiasm Zeina!

Zeina wrote: "Thanks xD I'm being completely honest. It's was so different and unique! All other triangles are boring and you can tell who the character is going to end up with."

That is so awesome and it's exactly what I was going for! I don't think you really figure this one out until well in to book 4...

LaGina I really like this one!!!

LaGina wrote: "I really like this one!!!"

Thanks Lagina!