What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Book about Indian mogul billionaire whose dad gave him chicken eggs and he formed company

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emi (new)

Emi Ramirez | 6 comments My dad asked me to buy him autobiography / biography of man from India who is very successful like 3rd richest man in india.. The only thing he remembers is when he was young his dad gave him eggs and he formed small chicken farm them became successful business man.. It may not be Indian man my dad usually off on details :)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Would this be a book published in the U.S.? (Not exclusively, necessarily, maybe it was also published in India or the U.K.) But - your dad is in the U.S.?

message 3: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4999 comments There's Alwaleed: Businessman, Billionaire, Prince Alwaleed Businessman, Billionaire, Prince by Riz Khan . He's the 5th richest in the world. The nationalities are different, however.

Do you remember when this book was published?

message 5: by Emi (new)

Emi Ramirez | 6 comments He saw book at Spanish library in California... He skimmed it.. I looked at suggestions but I can't find book in Spanish so it may not be either ...?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Emi, did you find this book or are you still looking?

message 7: by Emi (new)

Emi Ramirez | 6 comments I never found it :( I tried but maybe my dad has details wrong:/

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Still looking?

message 9: by Emi (new)

Emi Ramirez | 6 comments No.. This was the extent of my looking lol

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Emi, should we mark this as not looking for this anymore, or do you want people to still try to find this book?

message 11: by Emi (new)

Emi Ramirez | 6 comments I'm not looking anymore. I don't know how to mark as in active though :/

message 12: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35119 comments Mod
Emi, I moved your request to the "Query abandoned by poster" folder by clicking the "edit" link beside the topic header. This is only available on the desktop (not mobile) version of the website.

Please note, you have the option of leaving a request as "Unsolved" -- and then coming back every month or few months to bump your request (by posting a comment). Sometimes all it takes is having new people see your thread.