One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Sam *awake and unafraid* இ Кἆяἆ

Comments Showing 1-50 of 99 (99 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome. So in like 5 mins I'll have to go for an hour, but in the meantime any ideas?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments No not really.
Do you prefer any certain types or rps?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Not particularly, other than that I like romance. M/m f/f or m/f. It doesn't make a difference

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Okay, we can do a romance.
Here are somethings we could do:
1. Best friends: Two people, a man and a women, who have been friends for years start dating. Or something like that.

2. Paranormal: Any type of paranormal romance.

3. Teacher/Student: A senor and a reassembly young teacher start to date secretly.

4. Nerd/Popular: A very unpopular kid and a popular kid start to date.

5. Used to be friends: Two people who used to be friends, meet up again and find that they have feelings for each other. Or something like that.

6. Forbidden romance: Two people who shouldn't
be together are.

7. Forced Marriage: Two people who hate each other are being forced into a marriage. Though after a while they start to fall in love.

8. Married Couple: A married couple are trying to have a baby, but find that it's pretty much impossible. They have a one and a million chance of it happening. So they decide to adopt. or something like that.

Or anything else too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay the teacher/student one sounds fascinating, as does the used to be friends. Is there one that you prefer?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments No not really. You can choose.
May I be the girl?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Lets do the teacher thing. And yeah, sure!

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Okay, and would you rather be the teacher or the student?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It makes more sense for the teacher to be the guy.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

So characters or just start? I tend not to be very detailed on them, but it's kinda nice to get an idea.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Yeah I like to do characters, but I'm not very detailed on them either.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay sounds good. Lets make 'em then.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Here's my character.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
Name: Alena Shishkova
Appearance: Alena has blond hair and blue eyes.
 photo jmh_zpsea05ce3d.jpg
(view spoiler)
Personality: Alena is a head strong and caring women. She doesn’t give up easily and she usually gets what she wants. Though she’s not spoiled. She is easily angered and not very easily settled. When she gets angry she’s angry, she get angry for awhile. Alena doesn’t hold a grudge, but she does stay mad at people for a while. She honest and loyal, and she always does her best to keep a promise she makes. She makes sarcastic jokes to hide her true feelings. She’s not always very open with her feelings, unless she trusts you completely.
Other: Alena is Russian, and she talks with a slight accent. It’s barely noticeable, but still very distinct.
Ring: She is always wearing this ring. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
Necklace: She is always wearing this necklace. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Bracelet: She is always wearing this bracelet. She never takes it off.
(view spoiler)
Earrings: She is always wearing these earrings. She never takes them off.
(view spoiler)
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ryder Way (Mr. Way to the students)
Sex: male
Appearance:
d75822.medialib.glogster.com/media/38...
(Let me know if you can't see the picture)
Bio: Ryder teaches music, mostly theory and piano classes although as the newbie, he occasionally picks up and English class or a different arts class. He went through college and such, thinking he was going to be a musician. Things didnt work out and he needed a job, so he got certified and now is onto his second year of teaching. Right now his goal is to get his life together; up until now it has been pretty rough. His past was sketchy and his high school years bad. Very bad. He bears three deep scars on each of his wrists from them, which are almost faded, though he prefers to wear long sleeves. Getting Ryder to open up is tough, but once you see past his sarcastic, antagonistic and almost charming composure, he's really very emotional and cheesy.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Excellent! So shall we start? Which class of his would she like to take? (Btw she's pretty hot... He'll have a hard time resisting.)

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ((Yeah I know right. lol. Umm. She could take a music class. She could get private guitar lessons of something.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why don't we start with her in a music class and it can escalate a little from there? In my music classes in school, usually the teacher takes a little one on one time with students struggling or with lots of potential...))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ((Yeah okay, sounds good to me. Should Alena be good or bad?))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((I say she seems like she's got an ear for music, which sparks his interest, but she doesn't think so, or doesn't put in the effort. Something that makes him feel the need to push her, bringing them closer?))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments ((Okay, sounds good. Do you want to start or shall I?))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will.))

Ryder stood in front of the chalkboard, examining it, then deciding that the information on it for theory did not fit the needs of his next class, piano, which was due to start in the next 5 minutes. He reached up and hurriedly erased it, replacing the words with a staff and the phrase, "Music, what is it?" On the bored. Then he grabbed a sheet of paper off his desk, adjusted his bow tie and looked over the names on the list, dreading trying to pronounce them with attendance. Teaching was a difficult job, but it was the the satisfaction of seeing a student get his perspective and fill their skills with their music. He bit his lip when the bell rang dismissing the classes before. His 'planning' was over. Ryder sat on the edge of his desk, trying to look professional and in charge, waiting for the students to arrive.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena sighed, she wasn't really looking forward to her next class. It was music and she didn't think that she was very good at it, and she hated doing things she sucked at. Her parents made her sign up for it though, so she had to go. So when the bell ran she gathered her things and left for the music room. Though she made a pit stop at her locker to drop off her things. She didn't need anything for music class so she wasn't going to bring anything.

Alena was a fast walker so she was the first one to walk into the music room. She didn't know how many other students were coming and she didn't really care. As long as she didn't get called on for anything and she didn't have to sing a solo act or something she was good.

Alena walked into the music room and sat in the far back corner. As she made her way to her seat she smiled kindly at the teacher, who in her opinion was very attractive. She didn't want to be there, but that didn't mean she was going to be a bitch about it. So she smiled kindly and said "Hey"

((Sorry I didn't ask. Do you have a problem with swearing?))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nope. Or should I say hell no?))

Ryder gave her a tight smile, "Hello." He tried not to really look at his female students because it was hard not to entertain a little bit of thoughts about them and then whenever he saw them next he remembered these and the cycle continues. It wasn't a good thing to start, or so he heard; so far he had been very successful in keeping things professional. Even though a fair amount of the girls were close enough to his age that some sort of relationship wasn't impossible, the positions they were in made it so.
He drew his thoughts away from this topic quickly and proceeded to look down his list. Ryder cleared his throat, "So um, what's your name? I assume you're here for piano?" He focused on the list for another second, but then felt compelled to look up; he couldn't be rude now could he?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena smiled "I'm Alena Shishkova" she said with a slight Russian accent. She just moved from Russia seven years ago, she'd lived there for over ten years of her life so she had a pretty strong accent. "And yeah I'm here for piano." she said kindly. Alena crossed her legs elegantly, she tight black mini skirt riding up slightly. Alena was wearing black high heals with, the black mini skirt, and a tight red blouse that showed some cleavage.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nodded, reaching for the pencil behind his ear to check off her name. "Thanks." His dropped from her smooth face to her body for half a second before he could help himself. Then he shook his head and turned around to meet the rest of the class. Soon the room was filled, Alena front and center, which was quite distracting considering how much she stood out in his mind. She had been the only one to slip through his defenses. When the late bell rang, he faced class, greeting them as a whole and getting their attention. "Would anybody like to tell me what you think music is?"

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena didn't raise her hand and she didn't really look to the front of the class either. She just tried to look small and not be noticed. She didn't want to answer any questions, especially one like that. One that she definitely didn't know the answer to. Sure she knew the generic definition of music, the one everyone knows, but she was pretty sure that's not what he's looking for.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sighed when nobody raised their hands, hoping it was first day jitters rather than a just uninterested class. He called on the only kid who raised his hand, a kid that could only be called a 'nerd'. The kid answered with a very standard definition, straight for the dictionary and Ryder knew right away this kid had no potential. "Yes Frank, that's true, or that's what Webster said, but that doesn't tell me what music is. It's more than just sound. You need to understand this if you are going to do well in my class. Does anybody have anything else to add?" Crickets may well have been chirping, so Ryder just pointed, "You, Alena."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena groaned quietly, she wanted nothing more then to not answer this question. She really wasn't that insightful. So she just looked up at the teacher and gave the best answer she could. she said something like, music is a way of life, or something else like that. It was very insightful, though Alena didn't really think so.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, well that was better, but still doesn't tell me what you think." Ryder turned his back to them, walking up to the board to scrawl across it as he spoke. "Your assignment today is to claim a keyboard," he pointed to the ones around the room, "and play. I don't care if you've never touched one before, just tap the keys and make noise. Get used to using it. We'll discuss more tomorrow. I expect an answer for each of you tomorrow about music. See me if you need help, I'll be around. Go ahead."

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena sighed relieved that she wouldn't have to answer anymore questions. With a small smile Alena stood up and walked over to one of the keyboards. She tapped a few of the keys, not paying attention to any of the other students who were doing the same thing as her. She tapped a few more keys and then just stood there.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder happened to hear her last few notes, and noticed she had rhythm. He stopped behind her, listening and when she didn't play anymore, Ryder said, "Go on, that was good." He stepped so he could be beside her keyboard. When her hands hovered over the small piano, he saw that the natural technique was okay, although it needed some work. He was more interested in the sound that came out when Alena tested the keyboard. The class was starting to drift away, so he knew after he indulged a little and listened to her, he would have to hound some kids. Ryder hoped she was worth it.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena shook her head slightly "No it wasn't. I just hit a few keys. It wasn't anything" she said and hit a few more keys, to show him that it wasn't good, that she in fact sucked at the piano. Which was true, well she thought so anyway. Though that's probably because she's never played before either.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder quirked his eyebrow. "You didn't hear that?" He nudged her out of the way, placing his hands onto the keys and tapped out a few beats. "That's what you played. Now listen to this, it has a similar feel." He proceeded to play a short piece with a range of tones based off of the few keys she touched. "You're a natural." In the time he played, the rest of the class had grown quiet. He blushed and moved away, although he awkwardly patted her on the shoulder, trying to be kind and not weird and failing epically.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments "Yeah, I heard it. But that doesn't mean I'm good. Just that I'm lucky" Alena said. Meaning that she was lucky to have tapped those keys. She smiled kindly at him when he tapped her shoulder, though it was a bit awkward. She looked around and saw that most of the class was looking over at them. She didn't like being the center of attention. So she just smiled and said "But thanks anyway"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, knowing that most students had no confidence in themselves. He just hoped she would stick with it. Ryder could feel she had something. And it wasn't just a feeling that he got from how hot she was. He shook his head to clear it again and moved away to watch the kid whom he had called on before. Frank. The idiot was playing like a robot. Ryder intervened, trying to help, but probably just annoying both parties. The class flew by for Ryder and soon it was nearly finnished.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena played a few more keys as class went on. When she saw class was almost over she smiled. She was kind of glad, not because she hated this class or the teacher. But because she liked her next class. IT was art class, she loved drawing, and she actually thought she was good at that.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay class, remember, I want a real definition from you tomorrow please. Just have it in your head and be ready to share. I'll see you tomorrow and if you have any questions, concerns, ect. I'm always here." He went to his desk in perfect time with the bell ringing. Ryder dropped the papers and stretched, preparing for one final class, his mind temporarily off the pianists.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena smiled small when the bell rang. She wasn't looking forward to tomorrow, because she really didn't want to have to answer that question. She shook that problem out of her head though and went to her next class. on her way there she stopped at her locker to pick up the stuff she needed though.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder finished the day with flying colors; he already had a reputation for being an interesting, if somewhat erratic teacher. He took a different approach to things, asking opinions and offering his own. Most students hated it, but it made things a little more interesting. He packed up, shedding his work shirt and leaving on a black band tee shirt underneath and his dark jeans. After slinging his bag over his shoulder he looked like a student, except his teacher badge as he made his way to his car. A lot of students lingered in the halls and parking lot. It reminded him of high school and his thoughts wandered unknowingly to the girl. He didnt stop them this time and he hoped he would see her.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments When the final bell rang Alena smiled and gathered her things. She was glad the school day was over. So she hurried to her locker and put away her things. Only keeping the things she need. Then she slowly walked out of the school and out to the parking lot. She walked at a normal pace through the parking lot towards her car.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder popped in his ear buds when e was technically off school property; even the teachers had to follow those rules. He cranked up the music and got to his car quickly. It was parked at the end of the teacher's lot and near the beginning of the student lot. He hopped into the old thing quickly, trying not to be conscious that a lot of the students had much nicer cars than him, rolled down the windows and plugged his iPod into the car. It was loud. Ryder looked around one last time and saw Alena. She was pretty close, presumably having a car in the student lot behind him an just walking by, though he half-hoped that maybe she wanted to ask him something. Ryder tried for a wave.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena saw Ryder waving and smiled she waved back, as she walked to her car. It was a black 1967 impala. It was in perfect condition, but there were a lot nicer cars then her's in the parking lot. With a small smiled she threw her bag into the backseat and climbed into the driver's seat. She turned on her radio and put in a cassette tape since that's all her car would play, other then the radio. She pressed play and classic rock started to play. Alena loved her generation's music, but she liked classic rock even more.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder watched her leave and wore a goofy smile until he realized he was supposed to meet some friends after this and would be late if he didn't hurry up. He backed his beat up piece of crap which he oh so loving named "La Garbage" and headed home, thinking of other things until much much later. He spent the afternoon and evening out, getting a little drunk and a lot stoned. It was a celebration of shorts that the first day was over. His friends had similar jobs as he, and they all knew they would be in trouble the next day when they woke up with hangovers. Ryder didnt care though. He got home around 1 and spent a good amount of time in a daze of sorts, having a small fantasy he shouldn't and eventually collapsing, ready to awake in 4-5 hours.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena went home and spent the rest of the day up in her room. Though that was only because she was grounded. Though in her opinion she hadn't done anything wrong. All she did was stay out five minutes past her curfew, though to her dad that might as well have been an hour. Her dad was very strict, and he had a short temper so it was better not to argue with him. So she just stayed up in her room all day and drew.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder's alarm buzzed way too early and he rolled over, and off his bed. He landed on the ground with a grunt and a thud. That was how he knew it would be a long day. If only he had first period planned, but alas he didn't. Although he had to admit being able to have a leisurely lunch was nice. He dragged himself off the ground and into the shower. 20 minutes and three cups of coffee later, he was more or less groomed, and under control. The only tell tale of the night before was that his eyes were slightly bloodshot in a way that he could claim lack of sleep. The administration would probably believe him if push came to shove, though he guessed the students would figure it out. He shrugged inwardly; they wouldn't care that the clearly young music teacher had fun right? Soon he was on his way, still a little out of it, but fully functioning.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 2163 comments Alena slowly got up and got dress. She put on a pair of short shorts, so short that the ends of the pockets stuck out. She put on a a white tang top, that showed a bit of cleavage though not much, and a creamy colored vest over it.(view spoiler) For shoes she put on some creamy colored sneaker wedges. (view spoiler) Once done getting dresses Alena sat down at her vanity table and did her make-up and straightened her long hair, which stopped just above her waist. After finishing with that she went downstairs and grabbed an apple before heading out the door.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder groaned when he reached school, realizing he was on "Parking Lot Duty" which consisted of standing around and watching the kids. He usually just let then do whatever, as long as it wasnt very noticeable. He envied the ones that got in a smoke or a nap before school. He took his coffee and bag, and stood in the parking lot, leaning against his car nonchalantly and looking very bored. He popped in headphones.

« previous 1