Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(Football, soccer, etc.)
((rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin was sitting around waiting for his sister to show up

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin saw a girl walk on to the field, she was a pretty girl, she was looking at a poster that she had pulled out of her pocket, she was starting at it and that made him vary curious about her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin smiled at she looked around, he stood up and kept looking at her "I'm over here" he chuckled and crossed his arms

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffins eyes widened as he felt a pain on his chest, he didn't like the feeling of the pain, he looked in his shirt and saw a name on his chest "I can't read this upside down, would you mind telling me your name?" He looked at her

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded "yeah, I'm Griffin" he walked over to her "what's your name again?" He looked at her with a small smile

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded and held out a hand to her "Well hi" he smiled at her and waited for her to shake his hand

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He put his hands in his pockets "rogue" he looked at her with a small smile "what about you?" He looked at her, taking everything in

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked around "wow, this is great" he sighed "well we can't remove the tattoo so what do we do?" He looked at her

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was born into one, KY parents got kicked out, but they killed my mom" he looked at her and didn't smile he didn't like werewolves that were in packs

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"the one?" He looked at her with a confused look "the one that did what?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her and rolled his eyes "I have your name on my chest I think it is somewhat my business" he looked at her and crossed her arms

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

He chuckled "then why are you talking to me, you could walk away and minute and just leave me here and forget about the tattoo, so why are you even talking to me" his k9 started to show

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "yeah" he looked and her "I'm sorry, for yelling at you" his fangs went away as he looked at her

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"you have a boyfriend?" He looked at her "a boyfriend?" He didn't like this, her boyfriend was most likely going to want to kill him and he knew that

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah just don't show him my name, I don't want this" he pointed to his face "to be messed up" he smirked at her

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled "good" he thought for a minute "I think I'll be with my girlfriend and you" he joked, he didn't have a girlfriend he just wanted to see her reaction

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and leaned close to her "this should be a fun relationship" he smirked and looked at her

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled and looked into her eyes, she was vary pretty, he was glade he got such a good looking girl.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"you know what, yeah I think i would like to kiss you" he pressed his lips against hers, he puts his hand on her hips

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled her closer and kept kissing her. It felt so good to him, like magic. He smiled as he kissed her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin chuckled "well your breaking up with him anyways, what's the difference? It's not like he is going to walk over here and see us anyways" he smiled at her

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked at the guy and chuckled "this should be fun" he crossed his arms and looked at Arianna then the guy and back again

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked at her "umm" he looked at the guy "what are you doing?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded "I'm Griffin, oh yeah, and" he took off his shirt and pointed to the tattoo "so yeah" he looked at Arianna

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin chuckled "well she love me soon" he pushe's his arm off and pulled her to him "just don't touch her"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded "come on" he grabbed get hand "let's go" he put her behind him and looked at the guy and glared

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked at her and then glared at the guy then looked at her again "I'll make sure he doesn't come near you"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin followed her "no you can't, he can make you feel any way he wants, you can't make him stop!" He looked at her as they walked

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded "if I don't first" he said quietly as he walked with her across the field

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked at her and pointed to where his tattoo is "because, I can't get this removed"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her "I'm lucky" he watched her swing there arms. He was happy he got a pretty girl like her

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"yet" he looked at her"and from what I know of you, I still am lucky, your strong and you like to stand up for yourself, that's a good thing by the way" he smiled again at her "so no, not by just the outside"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, have a step sister, my step mom is vary sick and never leaves the house. My dad died, and I have to take care of my sister" he looked at her

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin looked at her "it's fine" he looked at her as she let go " you can't do what? Because I told you we could just move km and pretend like none of this ever happened"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You wish what? Because from what i can tell you really don't seem interested in me, i might be interested in you but it doesn't matter" He crossed his arms "you wish what?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "yeah, its harder for you than me" he looked at her "are you okay?" he put a hand on her shoulder as he looked at her eyes

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well what other choice do i have?" he looked at her "its not like i just got out of a relationship or something" he shrugged

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin nodded "well, my mom died when I was little, my dad remarried an elf who had a daughter, so ok have a step mom, my dad, and my step sister who is an elf, but I love my family" he smiled at her

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"who is that?" He looked at her, he was like her with family, he loved his sister and his mom but his dad was always gone off in his business world, his mom was sick but he never told anyone about that

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"But who is he?" He looked at her a little confused, he didnt understand why she was about to cry about this guy

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Griffin hugged her "im sorry" he held her close and didnt let go, he thought about what she had just said and about a lot more that she had said, he stroked her hair.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "still" he kissed the top of her head and hugged her still, not wanting to ever let go

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey walks into the field not knowing if she would be there. Finally after 10 minutes he saw a girl coming towards him. He Waited for her to reach him so he could talk to her. When she finally reached him he said:

"Blaze, we need to talk." He lifted up his shirt and showed her the tattoo. "Today was the best day of my life, and I do actually love you. It's just I don't know if you feel the same about me. So, do you love me? If you do tell me.

message 45: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Blaze was just coming from the watching the football practice. Although, most of what she did was just read her book about myths. She saw Joey and walked towards him. Her eyes widened when she saw the tattoo. It was her freaking name there. Hesitantly, she looks down at her chest and indeed, there was als a tattoo there, only that with his name on her skin. Her cheeks had turned almost as red as her hair. "I..." She looked at her feet. "Maybe I do. It's too soon to tell, though. But, I know that if I love someone, that'd be you."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey didn't know what to do. It was to early in his life to have his life layed out for him,but he knew it would happen even if he tried really hard for it not to be.

"Blaze I know it is early but I believe that we are destined to be together. Now, if only you would accept this as my gift to you"

Joey took out a red box from his pocket with a dragon sketch on it and went down to his knees

"Blaze, Will you marry me?"

He looked her in the eyes hoping she would say yes

message 47: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Her gaze zoomed on the little red box and then on his face, and then on his knees. He was on his knee!Her heart was beating really fast now. "Joey..." A wide, happy smile lit up her face and she nodded eagerly. "Okay, yes."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey stood up and slid the ring onto her finger. "thank god she said yes, that would of been emarising' he thought.

joey smiled and huged her. "I love you, and i always will"

message 49: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, feeling all warm and fuzzy after what he said. "This is... kind of a big thing... getting married. Are you sure?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Joey kissed her back. " of corse i am Blaze. Now where should we go or do you want to tell your friends?"

« previous 1