Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire question

Stef Dawson as Annie Cresta, Thoughts?
Z Z Aug 27, 2013 01:41PM
What does everyone think of the casting for Annie? Or the casting in general for these victors and tributes?

if you don't know here, here she is: http://www.eonline.com/news/452591/mo...

I think she's a nice Annie! No complaints. :) I also LOVE the possible actress for President Coin, Julianne Moore, she's PERFECT!

Z yes! i love the cast so far, i think they are definitely in the right direction. ^-^
Aug 27, 2013 06:21PM

i got so angry at first, cuz I saw a really bad pic of her, but now i think she'll be really good. she has a little mysterious look in her eyes in some of the pictures.

This Annie is exactly what I pictured
Perfect pick Lion's Gate, Francis Lawrence, and Suzanne Collins. :)

I think she is a great Annie. Sort of how I imagined her. I don't know for the rest of the cast though.

I like it !

Perfect

deleted member Aug 28, 2013 10:06AM   0 votes
She's really nice, but I somehow imagined Annie as Astrid Bergès-Frisbey. It is the actress who played with Sam Claffin in 'POTC 4: On Stranger Tides'. I thought their chemistry was really perfect.

Sarah i did too. i mean if she was a little younger...maybe? She looks older in the picture that I saw. She is only 20-23 in the books...?
Sep 13, 2013 09:39AM · flag

well i imagine annie with brown hair and i think maybe she has a little to sweet face, maybe.

deleted member Aug 28, 2013 07:11PM   0 votes
She looks amazing <3

i always thought annie had green eyes, but it does match up very well(:

Do you know what, I nearly cried seeing this. At first I could put up with her, but no way was she the dark haired green eyed Annie that was described in the book and I imagined, but then I saw Catching Fire at the midnight premier. What. The. Heck. She looked about 40 in the District 4 Reaping, and didn't look 'mad' in the slightest! I'm so upset as I ship Finnick and Annie so bad, I just hope she does the same as Sam Claflin did and prove any negatives wrong! He was awesome!I just need to see the scene splits to the Capitol they do in Mockingjay part 1 and see whether she can shine beside Josh and Jenna!