Malaysian Reads discussion

Reading Recommendation > MOST FRUSTRATING BOOK EVER!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cindy C (new)

Cindy C (fuwafuwachoo) Have you ever read a book that will make u piss off and just wanna throw the book out of the window? Bad plot, bad character, bad writing etc. well I think these make me frustrating;
1.Clash by Nicole Williams
2.crash by Nicole Williams
3.Crush by Nicole Williams
It has bad characteristic in the book. I just wanna crash,clash n crush the book.Arghhh!
What's your? Share it before I waste my money and throw another book away

message 2: by Sherryl (last edited Aug 28, 2013 09:25AM) (new)

Sherryl (salian) | 19 comments Haha -- what was so bad about Nicole Williams' book?

My most frustrating is also by a 'Williams': City of Golden Shadow by Tad Williams.

It was one of my rare attempts to try out science fiction -- and within a hundred pages, I had renewed my vow not to browse the scifi shelves anymore.

The plot was all over the place with different characters having different stories and not really moving towards the same point (or at least moving at a really, really, really slow pace!).

The writing is too wordy. And the characters are just plain weird!

(Incidentally -- this is the first book I've owned that I've actually wanted to throw away and disown)

message 3: by Alison (new)

Alison (suicidemunchkin) | 21 comments 50 Shades of Grey - I felt dumb after reading the trilogy..Urghhh...

message 4: by Jihan (new)

Jihan | 2 comments oh, mine, got a few.

I didn't even get to the finish line for this books:

1- Reading Lolita in Tehran
2- Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler (I liked the first one though)
3- Revolutionary Road - some classic novel turn into a movie which I thought must be good, but duh! There's Leo and Kate in it but I couldnt imagine both of them as the main character. *but actually I havent seen the movie, hah!*

message 5: by Cindy C (new)

Cindy C (fuwafuwachoo) Dear Jihan...

Revolutionary Road movie is actually kind of bored. Seen it though....huh!

message 6: by Storm (new)

Storm Chase Those books where they add zombies to classics like Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Boooooooooooring!