Erebos discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,951 (2951 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

A pub

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Evangeline walked into the pub of the land she had grown up in. She gave a shiver and sat down at an empty table.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry looked at the person who just entered rather intrigued most people give a shiver but not like her she was different.

((Sorry I have to go now bye I won't be back for about nine hours.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

Evangeline looked around. It had been a long time since she had crossed the border of Erebos and into this.. land. And yet it didn't seem to fade from her memory. Perhaps it was because her father was now right hand to the Dark Lord. And Ethan... what had become of her beloved brother?
She sighed silently and ordered a glass of water.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But soon Evangeline decided it was time to go. She reluctantly stood up and left.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wow that took wayyyyyy to long.))

Henry narrowed his gaze and began following the girl.

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Evangeline walked calmy into the inn but her inside emotions were a mixtre of overhelming excitement and worry. Se asked the bartender where room number five was.
Once he pointed her in the right direction se thanke him and sprinte up the staircof the inn two steps at a time. she skidded to halt on the dorr where a large number 5 was visible. she took a deep breath and knocke sharply. jopefully he wasnt asleep.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"One second the rents coming along I just need to." Zander said opening the door and looking at the girl who stood in front of him. "Evangeline?" He asked skeptically while narrowing his eyes.

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She smiled at him. "Zander?" She bit her lip trying to contin her happiness.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes how'd you find me?" Zander asked astonished looking at her.

message 11: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "A man called Henry who is my biological father. Or so he says. But thatsenough fr me to believ him…" she trailed off and looked up at him. "I missed you. Im so sorry."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Henry is your father I would've never guessed." then he looked down at her. "I missed you too now come in, come in." He said moving out of the doorway letting her in.

message 13: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She gratefully stepped inside and he shut the door behind her. She lookeback at him and then muttered, "I wouldnt have really believed him if I had not been desperate to have a real father. And then he told me bout mother and more about my history and now i can say he is my father."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good to know sorry about the mess." Zander said looking around picking up various maps, scrolls, and papers. "There part of my work you see." He replied and looked at her. "I'm happy you found me I thought you'd died."

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (last edited Oct 16, 2013 07:58AM) (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "The mess is fine. What job do you have?" She asked. Her eyes widened at his last sentence. "Oh Zander," she whispered. "I didnt reaize you think that."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you know not seeing to for five years or so tends to make you ask yourself things and I work down at the blacksmith as an engineer to design weapons and so on." Sander replied.

message 17: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Se nodded. "Do you like it, working as an engineer?" She asked haf knowing what te answer would be.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course. Interesting job but what have you been doing?" Zander asked looking at her from the paper he was writing on.

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Me? Wandering Erebos aimlessly, staying away from people…" She replied a bit ashamed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that's where we always differed, you stayed away from people I welcomed them." Zander said looking at her.

message 21: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Yes." she agreed. "I was always too… afraid, too cowardly." She said quietly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's not true you just weren't social our father made sure of that." Zander said pulling out a jagged dagger.

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Well maybe if I had had the courage to stand up to him none of this would have happened," she muttered the self disgust in her voice evident as she eyed the dagger he was holding.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope this won't work." He said throwing the dagger at a target on the wall across from Evangeline it joined the ten other knives. "Kitty I tried that remember what happened?"

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She watched him throw the dagger then turned back to him to answer his question. "No I dont remember."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"This." Zander said rolling up his sleeve showing her the long scar across his arm.

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "I'm so sorry" she said the memory flooding back into her mind. There had been so much blood and so much yelling… She had also gotten a scar that night but it was nothing compared to Zanders. Her lower lip trembled.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's alright he's gone now I think do you know if he's dead?" Zander asked looking at her.

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "I- I'm not sure. Henry mentioned something about poisoning his drink but that was when we were fighting... So I couldn't tell whether he was lying to annoy me or telling the truth."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander snapped his head back at her. "What did you say?" He asked quickly.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She repeated what she had said, and bit her lip, not sure how he was going to take the news.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Zander swore and started walking towards the door.

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Zander?" She said and took a cautious step towards him. "Zander, please don't go!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Henry wasn't supposed to do this we agreed we had to wait." He hissed walking out of his room.

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Zander, I told you, I don't know if he was lying or not!" She said running after him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 07:28PM) (new)

"he wasn't lying." Zander said drawing a knife and walking out of the pub

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Upon seeing the knife a wave of horror and regret washed over her. "Zander, NO!" She said and ran after him, catching up. She clung onto his knife- arm, trying to stop him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again he wasn't lying he must pay." Zander argued.

"Now what's this about me paying?" Henry asked walking towards them.

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Father I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid," she choked out looking at Henry. To Zander she said, "Please, Alexander, you can't do this, he's my father."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Relax dear you've done nothing wrong." Henry said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch her." Zander hissed slashing the knife at him.

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "NO! Zander! Stop it!" She cried.

message 42: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ You're such an idiot, Evangeline, what have you done? She asked herself, trembling with worry.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry quickly snatched the knife away and threw it off into the distance and looking at him. "What has you bothered?" He asked.

"What do you think, I told you to wait but you did it anyway." Zander hissed.

message 44: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Evangeline looked at her father again. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to... Zander, please, calm down."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down dear you have done nothing wrong at all." Henry reassured.

Zander took a breathe and glared at him. "Meet me here in three days." He hissed and walked back inside

message 46: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Yes I did, I messed up, I don't even know if Zander considers me his sister anymore," she fought to keep her voice from trembling.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"He does I know he does but he was hurt when you left so he'll be distant and you just got caught up in our fight." Henry said

message 48: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Because I don't know when to say the right things," she said, angry at herself.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't be mad dear, I wouldn't either if I hadn't had experienced." Henry said

message 50: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "It's still my fault. I just cant seem to keep my mouth shut," she muttered and looked down, ashamed of herself.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60