Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Adding New Book

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Norm (new)

Norm Hamilton (normhamilton) | 26 comments I am just sending my new novel, CAUSATUM - The Agreement to an editor.

When should I start uploading information on the book and should I be adding it for each format in which it will be available?

i.e. add it three times - paperback, Kindle, e-pub.

message 2: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Now is okay: http://www.goodreads.com/work/edition...
You can start adding pages, pub. date and blurbs when you have them.

Did I got the name correctly?

message 3: by Norm (new)

Norm Hamilton (normhamilton) | 26 comments You did, although I wasn't expecting it to be added at this moment. Is it possible to have "CAUSATUM" in all caps?

I'm not ready to add information for it yet - I am just about to send it to the editor. I guess it is OK to just sit there for a while though.

Thanks for the quick response.

Norm

message 4: by Z-squared (last edited Aug 27, 2013 11:52AM) (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments changed it to all caps. FYI, if you don't want it up yet, someone can delete them for you, as long as no one shelves them. But no, there's no harm in letting it sit there, and you can update with the appropriate ISBNs, covers, etc. when you're ready.

message 5: by Norm (new)

Norm Hamilton (normhamilton) | 26 comments Thanks Z-squared. I am sending "CAUSATUM - The Agreement" to the editor later today or tomorrow. I am quite excited to share this one.

message 6: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Congrats and good luck :)

message 7: by Empress (new)

Empress (the_empress) Norm wrote: "Thanks Z-squared. I am sending "CAUSATUM - The Agreement" to the editor later today or tomorrow. I am quite excited to share this one."

It is okay to have the edition here. People will know a book is coming up. You can add the info when you want/have it

message 8: by Norm (new)

Norm Hamilton (normhamilton) | 26 comments Thanks for the follow up, Ellie.