Erebos discussion

North Erebos > Cliffs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Be careful.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry and Evangeline walked out onto the cliffs.

message 3: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Evangeline looked down the clifface at the waves crashing below.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice place this is." Henry said walking towards the edge.

message 5: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Yes. Very...." she looked down at the precipice, and frowned, unable to describe the feeling.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Weird feeling." He muttered.

message 7: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She gave a short laugh. "A rather vivid description."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sometimes the most descriptive an be simplistic." He said smiling a bit.

message 9: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "I won't disagree with that," she grinned.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good because I wouldn't let you disagree." Henry replied smiling

message 11: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She raised her eyebrows, the amusement in her eyes never fading. "Oh really? And if I disagreed, what would you do, dad?" She laughed.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd argue untill I could no more." Henry aswered looking happily at her

message 13: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "And what if I beat you in the argument?" She teased, highly doubting that she ever would.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry))

"Well than I'd be at a stoping point." He said.

message 15: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((maha that's ok. School?))

She chuckled and shook her head. "And I'd gloat," she joked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2013 04:22AM) (new)

((Yep))

"Yes, because you seem like the gloating type very much." Henry said jokingly.

message 17: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ ((me too))

She shot him an impish grin. "Yes, I am. I like to gloat, I have a huge ego, and often like to think of myself standing on top of the world," she ticked the list off on her fingers and then burst out laughing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well than if that's true I need to learn more about you, because I had no idea you were like that." Henry said smiling.

message 19: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Well then if you think that's true then you certainly don't know me," she chuckled.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I only met you a few days ago and we haven't exactly just talked about ourselves." Henry said looking at her.

message 21: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "All I can tell you for now is that it's not true, what I said before." She looked back up at him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I wouldn't believe it anyways." Henry replied and looked at her. "Well you know all about my past what about yours what have you been doing?" He asked

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She looked down and sat down, her legs dangling off the edge of the cliff. She patted the patch of grass next to her so he could sit down. "Well..." she began uneasily, reluctant to tell him.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry sat next to her listening intently to her concerned.

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "I was only three days old when mother died," she said softly. "You were gone already, gone forever, or so we thought, and-" the words stuck in her throat, her haunting memories coming back. Oh pull yourself together, Evangeline, Dad had to got through much worse. "She had found another man in the meantime. He loved her, he really did."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know dear, I intrduced them hoping she would find love again for I could not be there." Henry said looking at the ground.

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "When- when she died of illness- it was because of childbirth, the doctors said..." She swallowed and said, "The man i believed to be my father turned into a drunken man in his mourning... He raised me in darkness, as he had raised zander in the light as a father would educate his son.. but he did not do so with me... Once I was old enough to speak, to walk, to do things... my sudden resemblance to my mother brought back an old memory.. and he blamed me for her death- had I never been born, she wouldn't be dead- I was cursed, born from a father that wasn't him- of course I was too young to comprehend this all- but he" she drew a deep breath the said softly. "But he did not realise that, he turned all his anger on me instead of the walls of the cottage we lived in..."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again dearI know and I was blind, I knew I should have come back you might remember something in your past do you remember when you were in bed on a midsummers night you'd just came back from outside a little late and he beat you do you remember that he stopped himself from hitting you again and then fell to the floor." Henry said looking at her sadly

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ Her hand instinctively went to her side. She looked down and said, "that night I remembered well. I still bear the scars." She lowered her gaze even further and said sadly, "It was the worst fight we had ever had. After he had picked himself up, he didn't hit me, but by then Zander had heard my sobbing, he saw the knife on the floor, a faint trickle of blood on it..." The memory stood out vivid and so clear in her mind as if it had only ben the day before. "And he started yelling at me, how useless I was, how it was my fault, how I should be grateful to have a roof over my head, something I didn't deserve, he told me he had a kind heart.. he pitied me... But they were lies, lies..." she gritted her teeth. "I yelled back at him, and he thundered over me, telling me that if i continued to come home late or disobey him again he would kick me out to fend for myself, oh how he would laugh, he continued, how he would laugh should he see me being murdered under the Messenger's yellow gaze... That night I ran away, and Zander was crying and shouting after me." She sighed. "I didn't turn back, but the following morning I returned, for Zander's pleading cries would haunt me if I didn't..." She shivered.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry put a arm around her. "if only I knew I'm so sorry Evangeline." Henry said and hugged her. "I should have known." he muttered

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She hugged him back and buried her face in his jacket. "It's okay dad. It's okay. But now he works as the right hand of the dark lord."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a cure for the poison if you want to kill him." He said looking at her.

message 33: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She shook her head, remembering Zander's rage when he had know about the poison. "Give it to Zander," she whispered.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Give it to him, well I guess I'll have to the way he reacted." Henry said.

message 35: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "I'd be grateful if you did it," she replied and smiled meekly at him.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." He said smiling.

message 37: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Thank you. You're the best, dad." She murmured.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I try dear." Henry said and looked at the waves.

message 39: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She smiled at him and followed his gaze out to the ocean. "I've always wondered what's beyond the horizon," she muttered.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I can tell you it's just more and more sea I must have travel what? Seven years on the sea." Henry said.

message 41: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Really? What was it like?" She said, eager to hear more.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was fun but I was lost so I fished and then ate it was just a small sailboat really." Henry replied.

message 43: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "You? Lost? I find that rather difficult not to believe," she joked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Henry chuckled and smiled. "But anyways I ended up crashing the boat and sinking it so I swam till I found a sand bar so basically I stood there and I cut my wrist it attracted sharks which I found out are actually delicious." Henry replied.

message 45: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She chuckled. "I'd have rather starved to death than attract a shark on purpose. Or eat it." She shivered. "Did you actually eat it or.. drink it?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Both really I mean vampires need blood to survive but that doesn't mean we can eat although usually you don't see one doing so." Henry said a looked still down at the waves.

message 47: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ She laughed a bit. "I knew that," she joked.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure you did." Henry replied jokingly

message 49: by sᴀʀᴀʜ (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ "Sure I did," she laughed. "Okay, okay, I didn't." she gave in.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's what I thought." Henry said smiling he started humming a under his breath.

« previous 1